- 500 g Penne Pasta
- 1 package SALMON PIECES
- 3 sprigs spring onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 level tablespoon fish sauce, subsitute anchovies 2
- 150 g thickened cream
- 2 heaped tablespoon capers, salted
- 1 lemon juice
- 20 g Olive Oil or Butter
Recipe is created for
Bring large pot to the boil. Add penne for 12 mins.
2. Place salmon pieces in frying pan and quickly cook through.
3. Add garlic and spring onion to TM bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 5 then add oil/ butter and sauté 3 min/90C/speed 1.
4. Add thickened cream, fish sauce and cook 3 min/90C/speed 1.
5. Add salmon, capers lemon juice and stir 20 sec/.
6. Mix the pasta sauce thru the drained pasta and pour over sauce and serve with a sprig of dill or top with parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Chorizo Risotto
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup