- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 red onion
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1 teaspoon sambal oelek
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 400 g tin chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 100 g white wine
- 40 g lemon juice, (approx. 1 lemon)
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 800 g Seafood marinara mix, (defrosted)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Step 1 - Strain marinara mix to remove excess liquid and pat dry with paper towel and set aside.
Step 2 - Place garlic, onion, capsicum and sambal oelek into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Step 3 - Add olive oil and saute 3 min/120 degrees/speed 1.
Step 4 - Add chopped tomatoes, tomato paste, white wine, lemon juice and vegetable stock paste into mixing bowl. Cook 12-15min/Varoma/speed 1.
Step 5 - Add seafood marinara into the mixing bowl and cook 4min/100 degrees/
Step 6 - Serve immediately.
Serve with your favourite carb! Crusty bread, rice or pasta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Onion gravy
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup