- 2 salmon fillets, fresh
- 1/3 1 long red chilli, (seeds in)
- 2 cm piece of ginger, peeled
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 --- spring onion, (white part)
- --- small squeeze of lemon juice
- 10 g honey
- 20 g soy sauce of tamari
Place chilli, ginger, garlic and spring onion in the TM bowl and chop on speed 7 for 3 - 5 seconds.
Add lemon, honey and soy sauce and mix on speed 3 for 10 seconds.
Wet a piece of baking paper, scrunch it up and lay it flat in the bottom tray of the varoma tray. Place fish on top and (reserving a small amount of sauce for serving) pour sauce over the top of the salmon fillets.
Place 500g water in the TM bowl (no need to rinse) and steam fillets for 8 - 10 mins on Varoma setting (very dependent on the size and thickness of your fillet) or until the salmon flakes and the flesh is translucent in the middle.
Serve on a bed of steamed veggies (which you can cook at the same time) and with a drizzle of reserved sauce. Enjoy!
More recipes at www.agagfaf.com
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Roast Garlic and Porcini Butter
- Spicy Pear Celebration Cake - Gluten Free
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Cream (Vegan, Dairy free)
- Salmon and Veggie Pasta for Kids
- Green Sorbet
- Salmon Bake
- Damp Almond Cake
- Spice Cookies
- Cranberry, White Chocolate and Buttermilk Scones
- Chocolate Melting Moments With Peppermint Cream
- Tash's Banana Cake with Maple Buttercream
- Lemon Meringue Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup