- 2 salmon fillets, fresh
- 1/3 1 long red chilli, (seeds in)
- 2 cm piece of ginger, peeled
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 --- spring onion, (white part)
- --- small squeeze of lemon juice
- 10 g honey
- 20 g soy sauce of tamari
Place chilli, ginger, garlic and spring onion in the TM bowl and chop on speed 7 for 3 - 5 seconds.
Add lemon, honey and soy sauce and mix on speed 3 for 10 seconds.
Wet a piece of baking paper, scrunch it up and lay it flat in the bottom tray of the varoma tray. Place fish on top and (reserving a small amount of sauce for serving) pour sauce over the top of the salmon fillets.
Place 500g water in the TM bowl (no need to rinse) and steam fillets for 8 - 10 mins on Varoma setting (very dependent on the size and thickness of your fillet) or until the salmon flakes and the flesh is translucent in the middle.
Serve on a bed of steamed veggies (which you can cook at the same time) and with a drizzle of reserved sauce. Enjoy!
More recipes at www.agagfaf.com
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Roast Garlic and Porcini Butter
- Spicy Pear Celebration Cake - Gluten Free
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Cream (Vegan, Dairy free)
- Salmon and Veggie Pasta for Kids
- Green Sorbet
- Salmon Bake
- Damp Almond Cake
- Spice Cookies
- Cranberry, White Chocolate and Buttermilk Scones
- Chocolate Melting Moments With Peppermint Cream
- Tash's Banana Cake with Maple Buttercream
- Lemon Meringue Cheesecake
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto