- 2 salmon fillets, fresh
- 1/3 1 long red chilli, (seeds in)
- 2 cm piece of ginger, peeled
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 --- spring onion, (white part)
- --- small squeeze of lemon juice
- 10 g honey
- 20 g soy sauce of tamari
Place chilli, ginger, garlic and spring onion in the TM bowl and chop on speed 7 for 3 - 5 seconds.
Add lemon, honey and soy sauce and mix on speed 3 for 10 seconds.
Wet a piece of baking paper, scrunch it up and lay it flat in the bottom tray of the varoma tray. Place fish on top and (reserving a small amount of sauce for serving) pour sauce over the top of the salmon fillets.
Place 500g water in the TM bowl (no need to rinse) and steam fillets for 8 - 10 mins on Varoma setting (very dependent on the size and thickness of your fillet) or until the salmon flakes and the flesh is translucent in the middle.
Serve on a bed of steamed veggies (which you can cook at the same time) and with a drizzle of reserved sauce. Enjoy!
More recipes at www.agagfaf.com
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Roast Garlic and Porcini Butter
- Spicy Pear Celebration Cake - Gluten Free
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Cream (Vegan, Dairy free)
- Salmon and Veggie Pasta for Kids
- Green Sorbet
- Salmon Bake
- Damp Almond Cake
- Spice Cookies
- Cranberry, White Chocolate and Buttermilk Scones
- Chocolate Melting Moments With Peppermint Cream
- Tash's Banana Cake with Maple Buttercream
- Lemon Meringue Cheesecake
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Quick Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Garlic Soup
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Variation Balti Beef Curry