- 2 spring onion, green parts only
- 60 grams water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 70 grams glutinous rice flour, or sweet rice flour
- 50 grams cooked smoked white fish, like hoki or kahawai
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
chop the green spring onion pieces on speed 5 for 2 seconds, Add eggs, water, sesame oil and salt, mis speed 6 for 4 seconds. Add glutinous rice flour and mix 6 seconds on speed 5. Add flaked smoked fish, mix for 3 seconds reverse speed 2.
Heat some oil in a crepe pan or small frying pan, when it is hot, pour in 1/3 of the mixture, cook until the edges are cooked and there are little bubbles in the surface. Flip and fry until cooked. Serve immediately with a nice Asian coleslaw OR cool and use to wrap that coleslaw and take in a lunch box.
smoked fish pancakes
The mixture needs to be as thick as a crepe batter, so you can still pour it, not as thick as a pikelet batter.
You could make these blini size and serve as an hors d'oeurve with some pickled cucumber on top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Gluten Free White Baguette
- Pumpkin Cupcake with Ginger Icing
- Dulche de leche (3 ingredients)
- Chestnut Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Chestnut buttercream icing
- Black Russian Cupcake and Kahlua Buttercream Icing
- Asian Flavour Fish Quenelles (Varoma)
- Hot Water Pastry Beef Mince Snack Pie
- Hot Water Pastry
- Edmonds Brandy Snaps
- Raw Simnel Cake
- Salmon with Ginger and Coriander
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Creamy Satay Chicken Risotto
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Tuna Risotto
- Banana fritters