- 350 grams salmon, fresh, skinned, boned, 175 grams each fillet (2 fillets)
- 80 grams Beans, roughly chopped
- 80 grams snowpeas
- 80 grams asparagus
- 40 grams coriander, fresh
- 10 grams mint, fresh
- 3 cloves garlic
- 20 grams kale, trimmed, washed
- 1 large red chili, De-seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, Juice only
- 1.2 litres Boiling water
Recipe is created for
Add coriander, mint, garlic, and chili to TM bowl.
Pulse//1 second /3 times.
Use spatula to scrape down sides of bowl.
Add lemon juice//5 seconds/speed 5
Place beans, snow peas and kale in Varoma bowl.
Place salmon fillets into varoma tray.
Spread half of the lemon juice, mint, coriander and chili mixture over salmon fillets.
Pour boiling water into TM bowl.
Fit Varoma bowl, tray and lid to TM bowl.
Veroma temperature//18 minutes/
Place steamed vegetables onto plate.
Place Salmon onto vegetables.
Spoon remaining lemon juice, mint, coriander and chili mixture over salmon fillets.
Sauce, Vegetables and Fish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Honey mustard chicken
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Royal Mojito- Sugar Free
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce