- 350 grams salmon, fresh, skinned, boned, 175 grams each fillet (2 fillets)
- 80 grams Beans, roughly chopped
- 80 grams snowpeas
- 80 grams asparagus
- 40 grams coriander, fresh
- 10 grams mint, fresh
- 3 cloves garlic
- 20 grams kale, trimmed, washed
- 1 large red chili, De-seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, Juice only
- 1.2 litres Boiling water
Recipe is created for
Add coriander, mint, garlic, and chili to TM bowl.
Pulse/"Closed lid" /1 second /3 times.
Use spatula to scrape down sides of bowl.
Add lemon juice/"Closed lid" /5 seconds/speed 5
Place beans, snow peas and kale in Varoma bowl.
Place salmon fillets into varoma tray.
Spread half of the lemon juice, mint, coriander and chili mixture over salmon fillets.
Pour boiling water into TM bowl.
Fit Varoma bowl, tray and lid to TM bowl.
Veroma temperature/"Closed lid" /18 minutes/"Gentle stir setting"
Place steamed vegetables onto plate.
Place Salmon onto vegetables.
Spoon remaining lemon juice, mint, coriander and chili mixture over salmon fillets.
Sauce, Vegetables and Fish
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet curried prawns
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Alfredo with prawns
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe