- 400-600 grams Whole Snapper, (I used panfry snapper)
- Chinese cabbage leaves, (I used baby Wombok)
- 3 spring onions, white and green parts, split into two
- 2-3 spring onions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoon sea salt
- 30 grams ginger, sliced julienne
- 800 grams Boiling water
- 50 grams peanut oil
- 1 handful of coriander leaves, for garnishing
- 125 grams Liquid Chicken Stock
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon shaoxing wine, (Chinese rice wine)
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
Pat the fish dry with a paper towel. With a sharp knife, make 3 diagonal cuts in the thickest park of the fish, then in the other direction to make a diamond pattern. Do the same on the other side of the fish.
Once cooked, transfer the fish and ginger onto a platter and scatter the fish with the julienned spring onions. Reserve 150g of the steamed fish juice from the TM bowl and pour on top of the fish. Disregard the remaining juice.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Caldaretta (Filipino Beef Stew)
- Chocolate Tagliatelle with Choc Hazelnut Sauce
- Pink Moscato Panna Cotta with Pistachios
- Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Barbecue Pork Belly Skewers
- Crayfish Tails Steamed in Beer
- Mango Mousse Cups
- Chocolate Malteser Fudge
- Caramalised Onion and Blue Cheese Sauce
- Greek Chicken Pinwheels
- Brownie Batter Spread
- Sweet Filipino Spaghetti
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Mango chutney by Sueanne
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Gingerbread Shortbread
- BBQ Sauce
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice