- 400 g Raw Prawns, shelled and de-veined
- 3 cloves garlic
- 5 g gin, ger
- 1 tbsp white wine
- Pinch of sugar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 10 g oil
- 1 TBSP Soya Sauce
- 20 g oil, for Stir Fry
Recipe is created for
Place everything apart from the prawns and the 20gs oil in the TM and mill for 10 seconds on speed 7
Marinate the prawns with the above ingredients for 1-2 hours
Place 20g oil into TM31 bowl for 2 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 1
Add marinated prawns for 3 minutes at Varoma temperature on Reverse + speed 1
This Recipe is from Steph-Bergs website. i love it and it is so quick and easy. serve with Rice and pour any juices left in bowl over the top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Cherry, Sherbet Bellini
- Date and Ginger Slice
- All in one Meatloaf with BBQ sauce
- East Meets West (Midwest Chilli with Naan Bread)
- Bangers and Mash with Mushroom sauce
- SWEET POTATO CHOCOLATE BROWNIES..GF
- Basil, Kale Pesto, Bacon and Mushroom Pizza Plait
- Coconut and Passionfruit Self Saucing Steamed Pudding
- Pain D'epi (Wheat Stalk Bread)
- Homemade Raspberry Cordial
- UP 'N' GONE (Additive and Preservative Free)
- Plum Streusel Kuchen (Plum Cake with Crumble Topping)