- 2 Red onions, peeled and halved
- few sprigs parsley
- pinch sea salt
- 50 g tomato paste
- 500 g sweetlip fish fillets, chopped
- 3-4 hard boiled eggs, peeled (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 75 g Butter
- 20 g tarragon vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 120 g water
- 50 g olive oil
- 50 g white wine
- 50 g Butter
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 sachet dried yeast, (or 2 tsp)
- 1 tsp salt
- 450 g bakers flour
- 1 l ightly beaten egg
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160oC.
Place onions and parsley into mixing bowl and chop for 3 secs/speed 6.
Add remaining ingredients except hard boiled eggs and mix for 5 secs/speed 6.
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and cook for 7 mins/80ºC /speed 3.
Place water, oil, wine, butter, sugar and yeast into mixing bowl and warm for 2 mins/37ºC/speed 2.
Add remaining ingredients except egg and knead for 2 mins/.
Tip out onto ThermoMat and knead into a tight ball before dividing in half.
Roll one half of the dough very thinly on a piece of baking paper to the desired shape. (This is the base of your empanada.)
Top with the filling, spread the hollandaise over that. If using boiled eggs place them in a row down the middle of the pie.
Top with remaining rolled pastry and decorate as desired.
Brush with the beaten egg and bake for 35-40 minutes until golden.
Serve in slices with salad of choice.
This dough is very easy to work with and can be made into any shape you want. Use left over pastry to decorate pie.
Other users also liked...
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon
- vegan chickpea loaf
- Dulche de leche
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- SALTED CARAMEL VODKA
- Simple Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Variation Stewed Rhubarb and Apple
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Turkish haydari (thick yoghurt dip)
- Green Tea Mantou (Steam Bread - Mantou)
- Pumpkin Mantou (Steam Bread)