- 2 Red onions, peeled and halved
- few sprigs parsley
- pinch sea salt
- 50 g tomato paste
- 500 g sweetlip fish fillets, chopped
- 3-4 hard boiled eggs, peeled (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 75 g Butter
- 20 g tarragon vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 120 g water
- 50 g olive oil
- 50 g white wine
- 50 g Butter
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 sachet dried yeast, (or 2 tsp)
- 1 tsp salt
- 450 g bakers flour
- 1 l ightly beaten egg
1h 10minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160oC.
Place onions and parsley into mixing bowl and chop for 3 secs/speed 6.
Add remaining ingredients except hard boiled eggs and mix for 5 secs/speed 6.
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and cook for 7 mins/80ºC /speed 3.
Place water, oil, wine, butter, sugar and yeast into mixing bowl and warm for 2 mins/37ºC/speed 2.
Add remaining ingredients except egg and knead for 2 mins/.
Tip out onto ThermoMat and knead into a tight ball before dividing in half.
Roll one half of the dough very thinly on a piece of baking paper to the desired shape. (This is the base of your empanada.)
Top with the filling, spread the hollandaise over that. If using boiled eggs place them in a row down the middle of the pie.
Top with remaining rolled pastry and decorate as desired.
Brush with the beaten egg and bake for 35-40 minutes until golden.
Serve in slices with salad of choice.
This dough is very easy to work with and can be made into any shape you want. Use left over pastry to decorate pie.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Crusty Loaf
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Green goodness soup
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Oatmeal recipe
- Oat and Date Bites