- 2 Red onions, peeled and halved
- few sprigs parsley
- pinch sea salt
- 50 g tomato paste
- 500 g sweetlip fish fillets, chopped
- 3-4 hard boiled eggs, peeled (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 75 g Butter
- 20 g tarragon vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 120 g water
- 50 g olive oil
- 50 g white wine
- 50 g Butter
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 sachet dried yeast, (or 2 tsp)
- 1 tsp salt
- 450 g bakers flour
- 1 l ightly beaten egg
1h 10minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160oC.
Place onions and parsley into mixing bowl and chop for 3 secs/speed 6.
Add remaining ingredients except hard boiled eggs and mix for 5 secs/speed 6.
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and cook for 7 mins/80ºC /speed 3.
Place water, oil, wine, butter, sugar and yeast into mixing bowl and warm for 2 mins/37ºC/speed 2.
Add remaining ingredients except egg and knead for 2 mins/.
Tip out onto ThermoMat and knead into a tight ball before dividing in half.
Roll one half of the dough very thinly on a piece of baking paper to the desired shape. (This is the base of your empanada.)
Top with the filling, spread the hollandaise over that. If using boiled eggs place them in a row down the middle of the pie.
Top with remaining rolled pastry and decorate as desired.
Brush with the beaten egg and bake for 35-40 minutes until golden.
Serve in slices with salad of choice.
This dough is very easy to work with and can be made into any shape you want. Use left over pastry to decorate pie.
Other users also liked...
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Mint lemonade
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Cinnamon Walnut Cake
- Virgin Pina Colada Fruity Dream
- Sacher torte
- Curried tuna
- Cheese and bacon loaf
- Savoury cheese scone
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Quick Beetroot Relish
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney