- 2 Red onions, peeled and halved
- few sprigs parsley
- pinch sea salt
- 50 g tomato paste
- 500 g sweetlip fish fillets, chopped
- 3-4 hard boiled eggs, peeled (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 75 g Butter
- 20 g tarragon vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 120 g water
- 50 g olive oil
- 50 g white wine
- 50 g Butter
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 sachet dried yeast, (or 2 tsp)
- 1 tsp salt
- 450 g bakers flour
- 1 l ightly beaten egg
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 160oC.
Place onions and parsley into mixing bowl and chop for 3 secs/speed 6.
Add remaining ingredients except hard boiled eggs and mix for 5 secs/speed 6.
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and cook for 7 mins/80ºC /speed 3.
Place water, oil, wine, butter, sugar and yeast into mixing bowl and warm for 2 mins/37ºC/speed 2.
Add remaining ingredients except egg and knead for 2 mins/.
Tip out onto ThermoMat and knead into a tight ball before dividing in half.
Roll one half of the dough very thinly on a piece of baking paper to the desired shape. (This is the base of your empanada.)
Top with the filling, spread the hollandaise over that. If using boiled eggs place them in a row down the middle of the pie.
Top with remaining rolled pastry and decorate as desired.
Brush with the beaten egg and bake for 35-40 minutes until golden.
Serve in slices with salad of choice.
This dough is very easy to work with and can be made into any shape you want. Use left over pastry to decorate pie.
Other users also liked...
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- quince paste
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake