- 150 g Cheddar cheese
- 1 onion quarted
- 2 cloves garlic, (optional - can place one)
- 40 g Butter, (I use nuttelex
- 2 tbsp plain flour, I use gluten free plain flour
- 300 g Milk, You can use rice milk
- 425 g Tuna in Springwater (drained)
- 350 g Mixed Veggies, I use peas, corn and carrot, and sometimes a little bit of broccoli
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1 - Place cheese in bowl and grate8 seconds, speed 9
2 - Place onion and garlic cloves in bowlchop 6 seconds, speed 7
3 - Scrape down sides and Add butter and saute3 minutes, Varoma,speed 1
4 - Add flour, milk, pepper and salt. Mix 4 seconds, speed 5
5 - Cook 6 minutes, 80 degrees,, speed 1
6 - Add remaining ingrediants including cheese (save a little to place on top once served) Cook 15 minutes, 80 degrees,speed 1. Whilst this is cooking I cook pasta on stove top, so that once it is finished they are ready to serve together.
7 - Serve ontop of pasta or rice as the base.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet curried prawns
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Alfredo with prawns
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread