- 150 g Cheddar cheese
- 1 onion quarted
- 2 cloves garlic, (optional - can place one)
- 40 g Butter, (I use nuttelex
- 2 tbsp plain flour, I use gluten free plain flour
- 300 g Milk, You can use rice milk
- 425 g Tuna in Springwater (drained)
- 350 g Mixed Veggies, I use peas, corn and carrot, and sometimes a little bit of broccoli
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1 - Place cheese in bowl and grate 8 seconds, speed 9
2 - Place onion and garlic cloves in bowl chop 6 seconds, speed 7
3 - Scrape down sides and Add butter and saute 3 minutes, Varoma,speed 1
4 - Add flour, milk, pepper and salt. Mix 4 seconds, speed 5
5 - Cook 6 minutes, 80 degrees,, speed 1
6 - Add remaining ingrediants including cheese (save a little to place on top once served) Cook 15 minutes, 80 degrees, speed 1. Whilst this is cooking I cook pasta on stove top, so that once it is finished they are ready to serve together.
7 - Serve ontop of pasta or rice as the base.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Churros - Gluten free
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Vegan Pesto
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chai frappe with Irish cream
- Marinated flank steak