- 200 g Tasty cheese
- 1 0nion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 green capsicum, seeded and quartered
- 1 Red capsicum, seeded and in quarters
- 1 Zuccini quartered
- 1 --- corn cob, kernels only
- 1x 400 can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon cumin ground
- 1 tsp coriander ground
- 1 tsp oregano, dried
- 1/4-1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1x 420 can tuna, drained
- 1x400 can KIDNEY BEANS, rinsed & drained
- Corn chips
- sour cream
8Recipe is created for
Grate cheese in , set aside
Without washing bowl, add garlic & onion 3 secs Sp 7 scrape down.
add 20g olive oil & spices, saute 3 mins varoma Sp1
add all capsicum & zuccini, chop 3 secs Sp 6
add tinned tomatoes, & corn cook 10 mins100c Sp1
then add tuna, & kidney beans, cook 3mins 100c Sp1
Spoon sauce over corn chips, sprinkle with reserved grated cheese, pop in pre-heated oven (180c) until cheese melts
top with sour cream & guacamole
alternatively serve on bed of rice
Accessories you need
A 400g can of corn can replace the fresh, and ommit tuna for a vegan option
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Tuna Mornay
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'