- 200 g Tasty cheese
- 1 0nion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 green capsicum, seeded and quartered
- 1 Red capsicum, seeded and in quarters
- 1 Zuccini quartered
- 1 --- corn cob, kernels only
- 1x 400 can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon cumin ground
- 1 tsp coriander ground
- 1 tsp oregano, dried
- 1/4-1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1x 420 can tuna, drained
- 1x400 can KIDNEY BEANS, rinsed & drained
- Corn chips
- sour cream
Recipe is created for
Grate cheese in , set aside
Without washing bowl, add garlic & onion 3 secs Sp 7 scrape down.
add 20g olive oil & spices, saute 3 mins varoma Sp1
add all capsicum & zuccini, chop 3 secs Sp 6
add tinned tomatoes, & corn cook 10 mins100c Sp1
then add tuna, & kidney beans, cook 3mins 100c Sp1
Spoon sauce over corn chips, sprinkle with reserved grated cheese, pop in pre-heated oven (180c) until cheese melts
top with sour cream & guacamole
alternatively serve on bed of rice
Accessories you need
A 400g can of corn can replace the fresh, and ommit tuna for a vegan option
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels