- 100 g Jasmine Rice or Basmati rice
- 20 g olive oil
- 3 spring onions
- 2 Garlic cloves peeled
- 1 can John West Tuna Light In Springwater 425g, drained
- 15 g plain flour
- 1 egg
- 15 g soy sauce
- sprig fresh parsley
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add 900g water to the TM bowl. Add the simmering basket to the bowl and add the rice.
With the Measuring Cup on, Cook 35 minutes, Varoma, Speed 2. Drain and set aside in a bowl.
Add parsley in clean T/mix bowl and Chop 5 seconds, Speed 7. Set aside, separately from rice.
No need to rinse bowl. Add roughly chopped spring onions, and garlic to bowl. Chop Speed 7, 5 seconds. Add olive oil and cook 2 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 1. Set aside with the rice to cool.
Add drained tuna to thermomix bowl. Add reserved parsley, flour, egg, and soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
Add in the cooled rice and onion/garlic mixture.
Mix together - 10 seconds, reverse, speed 3.
Use a dessert spoon of mixture at a time, shape into patties.
Shallow fry in a little olive oil, until brown and crispy on the outside.
Makes approx 15 depending on the size you make the patties!
Enjoy with salad, veg or chips - delicious!!!
Converted from //www.taste.com.au/recipes/30099/brown+rice+and+salmon+patties
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Feijoa Bakewell tart