- 1 brown onion, large, peeled & cut into quarters
- 1 can 425gm Can of tuna in spring water
- 600 grams potatoes, Cubed into 2-3 cm pieces
- 2 egg
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 500 grams breadcrumbs, Can be made earlier in TM
- 2 heaped teaspoons Dried Chives
- 1 heaped teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 heaped teaspoons garlic minced
- pepper, black, ground, to taste
- salt, to taste
- Oil for frying
8Recipe is created for
1. Place parsley & onion in TM bowl & chop for 10 seconds on speed 7. Scrap bowl & mix for longer if not chopped enough. Set aside.
2. Add potato & juice of can of tuna into TM bowl & cook for 20 minutes at 100° on speed 1. Insert Butterfly & mash for 20-30 seconds on speed 4. If mixture is too soft add 1/2 cup breadcrumbs. Allow to cool.
3. Add garlic, lemon pepper, chives & onion, tuna, eggs, lemon juice & fish sauce. Mix for 1-2 minutes on Reverse & speed soft.
4. Form mixture into small handfulls and roll in breadcrumbs & place in fridge for at least 30 minutes to chill. Shallow fry until golden brown on both sides OR line a baking tray with baking paper (or thermomat) and place patties on this. Pop into a preheated oven (180°- 200° for 30 minutes. Serve with lemon slices.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Smooth Peanut Butter
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA