- 1 brown onion, large, peeled & cut into quarters
- 1 can 425gm Can of tuna in spring water
- 600 grams potatoes, Cubed into 2-3 cm pieces
- 2 egg
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 500 grams breadcrumbs, Can be made earlier in TM
- 2 heaped teaspoons Dried Chives
- 1 heaped teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 heaped teaspoons garlic minced
- pepper, black, ground, to taste
- salt, to taste
- Oil for frying
Recipe is created for
1. Place parsley & onion in TM bowl & chop for 10 seconds on speed 7. Scrap bowl & mix for longer if not chopped enough. Set aside.
2. Add potato & juice of can of tuna into TM bowl & cook for 20 minutes at 100° on speed 1. Insert Butterfly & mash for 20-30 seconds on speed 4. If mixture is too soft add 1/2 cup breadcrumbs. Allow to cool.
3. Add garlic, lemon pepper, chives & onion, tuna, eggs, lemon juice & fish sauce. Mix for 1-2 minutes on Reverse & speed soft.
4. Form mixture into small handfulls and roll in breadcrumbs & place in fridge for at least 30 minutes to chill. Shallow fry until golden brown on both sides OR line a baking tray with baking paper (or thermomat) and place patties on this. Pop into a preheated oven (180°- 200° for 30 minutes. Serve with lemon slices.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Vanilla Slice
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac