- 800 grams potatoes (approx)
- 1 --- carrot
- 1 stick Celery
- 2 spring onions or 1/2 brown or red onion *adjust more to taste if preferred
- 1 --- good grind of salt and pepper
- 185 g tin tuna, salmon or 300g chicken mince *the amount you use is fairly flexible
- 1-2 tablespoons curry paste and/or sweet chilli sauce*optional
- 1 small bowl of plain flour
- 1 egg, cracked into another small bowl and lightly whisked with a fork
- 1 small bowl of breadcrumbs
Peel potatoes and celery and roughly chop into 3-4cm cubes
Cut celery and onion into 1 inch pieces
Place potatoes, carrot, celery and onion into TM bowl and chop for 5 secs on speed 6
Cook for 5 minutes on 100C, speed 2
Add in tuna/salmon/chicken mince and mix for 5 seconds speed 4
Allow to cool until you can safely hand shape into patties then make your patties to your size preference
Batter the patties by submerging into flour, then egg then breadcrumbs, then fry on each side until golden in colour and enjoy these hot or cold- great for a change for lunch or for a light dinner with salad or vegies!
Can be frozen and re-heated in a pan, oven or microwave.
Try with some parsley added to the recipe, or dill added when using Salmon -yum!
If short on time with the crumb, just flour the patties before frying (omit egg and breadcrumbs)!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- cron milk
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!