- 4/5 fresh salmon fillets
- 400 grams Jasmine rice
- fresh baby spinach leaves
- 5 portions favourite asian veggies, snow peas, broccoli, etc
- 1 carrot, Julienne
- 3 sprig fresh coriander, use for garnish
- 2 shallots thinly sliced, use for garnish
- 1/2 cup of Kecap Manis
- 2 level teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 level teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- SAUCE Place all sauce ingredients in bowl Cook 3/4 min on 70 speed 3. Transfer to small jug (will thicken on standing) or if in a hurry can be warmed gently in microwave - give a good stir to dissolve sugar.
RICE - weigh 400gm rice into basket and rinse well under tap. Insert into bowl and pour over 1000gm boiled water from kettle. stir rice well and put lid on without mc.
VAROMA - place salmon fillets on Varoma Tray, place Varoma into position with lid on. Cook 17min Varoma speed 4.
Then place all asian greens into Varoma dish, put tray with salmon back on top, place lid on and Cook 5 min Varoma speed 4.
Layer baby spinach leaves onto platter, distribute hot rice evenly, roughly cut salmon into small chunks and spread over rice, then spread asian greens over salmon.
Garnish with coriander & shallots, drizzle sauce all over - keep a little sauce for extra helping at table. Optional Fresh or dried chlli as final garnish.
Accessories you need
I tend to use thick salmon pieces, if small or thin you may need to reduce cooking time of salmon so remove salmon and set aside when veggies go in. Finely chopped nuts can be a nice addition. Try to serve immediately. Also delicious with triangles of toasted and buttered Turkish bread or Herb & Garlic Pizza.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dill Sauce
- Steamed Octopus with punched potatoes and green beans
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Picnic eggs
- Savoury Mince
- Beetroot Soup
- Ginger zinger
- Paleo Meatloaf
- Hidden Veg Sausage Rolls by The Thermo Niche
- Thermomixtress' Favourite Savoury Mince Recipe