- 4 fillets White fish
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 slices lemon
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley, finley chopped
- pepper to taste
- 1000 g water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place water into TM bowl - if serving with rice or new potatoes place these into steaming basket and place into TM bowl, ensuring that you rince rice first.
Using your Varoma bowl and tray, lay pieces of baking paper out. Place a piece of fish on each sheet.
Onto each piece of fish drizzle the lemon juice, put a few small knobs of butter, sprinkle some finely chopped garlic and parsley and finaly put a slice of lemon on each fillet. Season with a little pepper.
Place the lid on the varoma dish and tray and set on the TM bowl. Cook for 20-25 mins (depends on size of fish) on Varoma temp, speed 1.
Accessories you need
I like to serve with a fresh salad, but you could also steam some vegetables while cooking the fish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay
- Hearty and healthy Seafood Chowder
- Coconut Lime Salmon steamed in Banana Leaves
- Tuna Mornay with Spiral Pasta
- Salmon poke bowl
- White Fish in Tumeric and Ginger Broth
- Tuna and rocket risoni salad
- CRUMBED CRAB CAKES
- Vietnamese Steam fish with ginger and garlic
- Steamed Fishballs and fragrant Tomato Sauce
- Steamed Whole Snapper with Yellow Curry Sauce
- Easy Fish Cakes
- Jenny's Chocolate Weetbix Crunch Slice
- Smoky Chipotle Venison Casserole
- Miso suace
- Cheats Sourdough
- Spiced Pumpkin and Vegetable Soup
- Milo Biscuits Variation
- Apricot, Yoghurt and Coconut cake
- NOT BUTTER CHICKEN
- Tomato Salsa Dip
- Noodles with Soya Bean Soup (Korean Kong Guk Su)
- Pandan Chiffon Cake by Ivana
- Apple Crumble