- 1 heaped teaspoon rock salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Sage
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander seeds
- 500 grams pork mince
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all spices in TM bowl and mill for 5 seconds on speed 9.
Add mince and process for 4 seconds on speed 5
Process again 30 seconds on dough setting "Dough mode"
Shape into patties and fry in skillet until cooked through and no longer pink inside.
The patties are egg free, nut free, gluten free & paleo friendly. Patties can be shaped into a roll and frozen for later use.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs Gluten Free Dairy Free
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6