- 800 grams Lamb forequarter chops, cut into big chunks
- 500 grams onions, quartered
- 1 litre water
- 750 grams potatoes, peeled & cut into chunks
- 200 grams carrots, cut into small chunks
- 2 tablespoons thyme & parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons flour, to coat lamb
- 500 grams Atta Wholemeal Bakers Flour
- 300 grams lukewarm water
- 20 grams olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
- sunflower seeds, handful
4h 0minPreparation 3h 40minBaking/Cooking 20min
8Recipe is created for
Sprinkle chops with flour
Brown in a frying pan & set aside
Chop onions roughly 15secs Speed 4
Add meat water & herbs
Cook 1hr, 90 degrees, Reverse Speed 1
Place potatoes and carrots into Varoma and put on top of TM lid
Cook again1hr, 100deg, Reverse Speed 1
Remove Varoma carefully & set it aside
Pour the stew into a bowl to cool
Do not use ThermoServe
Once cool enough carefully remove all bones from meat & discard
Add potatoes and carrots to stew and return to the TM bowl
Season with salt & pepper
Reheat the stew for 20 mins, 90 degrees Reverse soft speed.
Check heat and continue heating until piping hot all the way through.
Add water, yeast, salt, flour and oil, mix for 5 seconds on speed 7
Set dial to closed lid position and knead dough for 1 ½ minutes on interval speed
Place dough into slightly oiled bowl, leave in warm place for 20-30 mins
Once dough has risen into place in a bread tin, brush lightly on top with water and sprinkle with sunflower seeds
Allow to rise again and place into a pre-heated oven 200 deg C convection (or 180 deg C fan-forced)
Bread should sound hollow when tapped after baking
Allow to cool down and serve alongside the Irish stew
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Bulk Bolognese with hidden vegies!
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Chicken tikka masala
- Hainanese Chicken Rice (Fast & Easy)
- My Nacho Feast!
- Chicken & Mushroom Pie filling
- Mustard & Apple Chicken Bake
- Chicken,basil & almond jaffle
- Chinese Style Beef and Broccoli
- Apricot Chicken