- 500g water, for boiling eggs
- 6 eggs
- 700g Beef mince
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder or paprika, optional
- salt and papper, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Remove the eggs and allow to cool. Once cooled, peel the eggs and set aside. Alternatively you can use preboiled eggs and start the recipe from here.
Add beef mince, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika or chilli powder, salt and pepper to the TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 5 until well combined.
Form a ball of mince around each hard boiled egg ensuring the egg is fully covered.
Place the eggs into a lightly oiled baking dish.
Bake the scotch eggs for 30 minutes on 180 degrees.
Accessories you need
You can flavour the mince any way you like - the variations are endless! I have done mexican style scotch eggs using chillis in adobo sauce with chipotle chilli in the mince. You can add grated cheese to up the fats.
If you enjoy this recipe, please don't forget to come back and leave me a comment and rating - all feedback is welcome.
Come and say hi at my facebook group "Aussie TM5 Thermomixer" for lots of great recipe sharing and tips.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- THAI HOT CHILLI SAUCE
- LOW CARB HEALTHY FAT CHEESEBURGERS (LCHF)
- (LCHF) BASIC LOW CARB BACON AND EGG QUICHE
- (LCHF) LOW CARB BACON CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE
- LCHF CHOCOLATE WALNUT KETO FUDGE
- CLASSIC ITALIAN LASAGNE (OSSO BUCCO)
- CHICKEN AND CHEESE SAUSAGE ROLLS
- LAKSA NOODLE STIR FRY
- QUICK AND EASY BEEF NACHOS
- TASTY SHEPHERD'S PIE (POTATO PIE, COTTAGE PIE)
- CREAMY GARLIC PARMESAN AVOCADO CAULIFLOWER MASH
- TASTY BEEF LASAGNE