- 60 grams Thai Yellow Curry Paste, I have a recipe on the RC
- 20 gram olive oil
- 270 gram coconut cream
- 400 gram diced rump steak
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves
- 170 gram potato, diced 2cm
- 170 gram pumpkin, diced 2cm
- 130 gram mushrooms, halved or quartered
- 30 gram fish sauce
- 40 gram fresh squeezed lime juice
- 40 gram brown sugar
Add curry paste and oil and cook for 2 minutes on 100C speed 1.
Add coconut cream, diced rump and kaffir lime leaves and cook for 15 minutes on 100C speed 1.
Add potato, pumpkin and mushrooms and cook for 10 minutes on 100C speed 1. Check potato is cooked otherwise put back on for an extra 2 minutes.
Add fish sauce, lime juice and brown sugar and cook for 1 minute on 100C speed 1.
Serve with steamed rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Nut Free Cereal Bar - winner!
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken, Chorizo and potato all in one
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Dairy Free Cheesy Queso sauce/dip
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Mash and steamed veg
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE