- 60 grams Thai Yellow Curry Paste, I have a recipe on the RC
- 20 gram olive oil
- 270 gram coconut cream
- 400 gram diced rump steak
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves
- 170 gram potato, diced 2cm
- 170 gram pumpkin, diced 2cm
- 130 gram mushrooms, halved or quartered
- 30 gram fish sauce
- 40 gram fresh squeezed lime juice
- 40 gram brown sugar
Add curry paste and oil and cook for 2 minutes on 100C speed 1.
Add coconut cream, diced rump and kaffir lime leaves and cook for 15 minutes on 100C speed 1.
Add potato, pumpkin and mushrooms and cook for 10 minutes on 100C speed 1. Check potato is cooked otherwise put back on for an extra 2 minutes.
Add fish sauce, lime juice and brown sugar and cook for 1 minute on 100C speed 1.
Serve with steamed rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤
- Mustard Potatoes
- Gluten free bread - soft and flexible
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre