- 60 grams Thai Yellow Curry Paste, I have a recipe on the RC
- 20 gram olive oil
- 270 gram coconut cream
- 400 gram diced rump steak
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves
- 170 gram potato, diced 2cm
- 170 gram pumpkin, diced 2cm
- 130 gram mushrooms, halved or quartered
- 30 gram fish sauce
- 40 gram fresh squeezed lime juice
- 40 gram brown sugar
Add curry paste and oil and cook for 2 minutes on 100C speed 1.
Add coconut cream, diced rump and kaffir lime leaves and cook for 15 minutes on 100C speed 1.
Add potato, pumpkin and mushrooms and cook for 10 minutes on 100C speed 1. Check potato is cooked otherwise put back on for an extra 2 minutes.
Add fish sauce, lime juice and brown sugar and cook for 1 minute on 100C speed 1.
Serve with steamed rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Traditional buttery mash potato
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables