- 500 grams Very lean beef mince
- 40 grams Parmesan cheese
- 40 grams Almond Meal or Breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon Powdered Chicken or Beef Stock
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley sprigs
- 4 slices Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 or 3 Hard boiled eggs
- 3 sheets frozen puff pastry
- Chicken Liver Pate from Basic Cook Book
- 200 grams mushrooms
- 15 grams olive oil
- baby spinach
- 200 grams prosciutto
1h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Blitz Parmesan cheese 5 seconds, speed 9. Set aside
2. Place garlic cloves, onion and parsley sprigs in bowl and blitz 5 seconds , speed 7. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
3. Add to the bowl the lean beef, almond meal or breadcrumbs, egg, stock powder and Parmesan. Mix 15 seconds, speed 6.
4. Scrape down sides and repeat this step if the mix in not properly mixed.
5. Remove half the mixture from the bowl and place on a plate.
6. Make a well in the centre and add the slices of mozzarella and the hard boiled eggs.
7.Add the rest of the mince mixture and shape into a loaf.
8. Set aside.
1. Thaw sheets of Puff Pastry to room temperature.
2. Spread Chicken Liver Pate that you have previously made on to the pastry sheets.
3. Place Mushrooms into the bowl and chop 3 to 5 seconds, speed 4.
4. Add Olive Oil and cook for 2 minutes, at 85 degrees on soft speed.
5. When the mushrooms have been cooked spread these on top of the pate on the pastry.
6. Add Baby Spinach leaves on top of the mushrooms and pate.
7. Spread half od the prosciutto slices over the top of the baby spinach in the centre of the pastry.
8. carefully place your meatloaf on top of the prosciutto and cover the top of the meatloaf with the rest of the prosciutto.
9. Wrap the pastry carefully over the meatloaf sealing the ends carefully.
10. Place on an oiled baking tray in preheated oven.
11. Lightly spray the top with olive oil and bake for 50 to 60 minutes at 180 degrees.
12. When ready leave to rest for a bit then slice and serve.
Watch the temperature of your oven.
Serve with a salad or green vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Maple Pancakes
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow