- 100g cheddar or tasty cheese, cubed
- 20g vegetable oil
- 100g Bacon, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, quartered
- 400g Zucchinis, Roughly Chopped, (approx 2 large zucchinis)
- 100g carrots, peeled and roughly chopped, (approx 1 medium carrot)
- 6 eggs
- 200g SR flour or flour of choice
- 180g Creamed Corn
- 80g vegetable oil
- 5g parsley or to taste
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Place cheese into the TM bowl and grate Speed 6 for 5 seconds. Set aside.
2. Place bacon and onion into the TM bowl and chop Speed 5 for 4 seconds. Add 20g of vegetable oil into the bowl and cook on temp 100 speed 1 for 3 minutes. Set aside.
3. Place zucchini and carrot into TM bowl and chop Speed 5 for 6 seconds.
4. Add all ingredients into the bowl and mix on speed 3 for 30 seconds or until combined.
5. Pour mixture into prepared dish and bake for approximately 40 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Serve warm, Enjoy!
Accessories you need
This can be divided and cooked in mini loaf tins for approx 25-30 minutes and makes an awesome variation to the famous sandwich for lunch.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Devilled Meatloaf
- Chicken Marinade - Honey Soy Ginger
- Chinese Honey Chicken
- Braised Chicken Drumstick
- Nans Savoury Mustard Mince
- Chicken - Shrimp Shumai by @levi_nathania
- Stir Fry
- Butter Chicken
- LOW CARB Sloppy Joe’s
- Pork Rissoles
- Chicken Soup with Luncheon by @levi_nathania