- 100g cheddar or tasty cheese, cubed
- 20g vegetable oil
- 100g Bacon, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, quartered
- 400g Zucchinis, Roughly Chopped, (approx 2 large zucchinis)
- 100g carrots, peeled and roughly chopped, (approx 1 medium carrot)
- 6 eggs
- 200g SR flour or flour of choice
- 180g Creamed Corn
- 80g vegetable oil
- 5g parsley or to taste
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Place cheese into the TM bowl and grate Speed 6 for 5 seconds. Set aside.
2. Place bacon and onion into the TM bowl and chop Speed 5 for 4 seconds. Add 20g of vegetable oil into the bowl and cook on temp 100 speed 1 for 3 minutes. Set aside.
3. Place zucchini and carrot into TM bowl and chop Speed 5 for 6 seconds.
4. Add all ingredients into the bowl and mix on speed 3 for 30 seconds or until combined.
5. Pour mixture into prepared dish and bake for approximately 40 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Serve warm, Enjoy!
This can be divided and cooked in mini loaf tins for approx 25-30 minutes and makes an awesome variation to the famous sandwich for lunch.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- Steamed chicken quinoa vegetable soup
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables
- Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken (keto friendly)
- Kristy’s chicken parmy sauce