THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 50-100 g Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes
- 1400 g water
- 500 g spaghetti, No.3
- 80 g olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 chillies, red, hot
- 20 g parsley
- 150 g dry white wine
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
8Recipe is created for
Place cheese into mixing bowl and grate for 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Insert Butterfly. Place water into mixing bowl and cook 11 min/Varoma/ speed 1 to bring to the boil.
Break spaghetti in half and place into mixing bowl. Cook for 10 min/100ºC//speed , or as long as it states on the packet. Add 40g oil in water for spaghetti to cook freely. Strain spaghetti and place in thermal serving bowl or other large bowl, cover to keep warm.
Place garlic, chili and parsley into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
Add remaining 40g of oil and sauté for 2 min/100ºC/speed 1.
Add wine and stock and sauté for 2 min/100ºC/speed 1.
Pour sauce over spaghetti and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Hot Chilli Jam
- French bread (overnight)
- Rose Water
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg