THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 50-100 g Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes
- 1400 g water
- 500 g spaghetti, No.3
- 80 g olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 chillies, red, hot
- 20 g parsley
- 150 g dry white wine
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
Recipe is created for
Place cheese into mixing bowl and grate for 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Insert Butterfly. Place water into mixing bowl and cook 11 min/Varoma/ speed 1 to bring to the boil.
Break spaghetti in half and place into mixing bowl. Cook for 10 min/100ºC/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed "Gentle stir setting" , or as long as it states on the packet. Add 40g oil in water for spaghetti to cook freely. Strain spaghetti and place in thermal serving bowl or other large bowl, cover to keep warm.
Place garlic, chili and parsley into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
Add remaining 40g of oil and sauté for 2 min/100ºC/speed 1.
Add wine and stock and sauté for 2 min/100ºC/speed 1.
Pour sauce over spaghetti and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ayam masak bali (Fiey Ahmad's recipe)
- Tofu with Leeks
- Easy Fried Bee Hoon (Rice Vermicelli) 炒米粉
- Sambal Tumis Pear
- Pizza for One
- Bao Buns
- Thermoserver Rice 4-6 persons
- Salmon Patties & Quacamole
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Gluten Free Challah
- Hot Smoked salmon pasta
- Luke's Tortillas
- Honey Soy Chicken Roll
- Cauliflower and cranberry salad
- Sweet Green Detox Juice
- Broccoli and Corn Nuggets
- Spicy Tea (Masala Chai)
- Green Goddess Dressing (sour cream & mayo)
- Chicken & Turmeric Broth (Blade Cover)
- Tessas Bread Rolls
- Weetbix slice