THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 50-100 g Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes
- 1400 g water
- 500 g spaghetti, No.3
- 80 g olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 chillies, red, hot
- 20 g parsley
- 150 g dry white wine
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
8Recipe is created for
Place cheese into mixing bowl and grate for 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Insert Butterfly. Place water into mixing bowl and cook 11 min/Varoma/ speed 1 to bring to the boil.
Break spaghetti in half and place into mixing bowl. Cook for 10 min/100ºC//speed , or as long as it states on the packet. Add 40g oil in water for spaghetti to cook freely. Strain spaghetti and place in thermal serving bowl or other large bowl, cover to keep warm.
Place garlic, chili and parsley into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
Add remaining 40g of oil and sauté for 2 min/100ºC/speed 1.
Add wine and stock and sauté for 2 min/100ºC/speed 1.
Pour sauce over spaghetti and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Date and carrot cake (nut, egg and butter free) - tastes like healthy gingerbread!
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- Aussie Apple Pie
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Musk Fudge
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE