THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 50-100 g Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes
- 1400 g water
- 500 g spaghetti, No.3
- 80 g olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 chillies, red, hot
- 20 g parsley
- 150 g dry white wine
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
8Recipe is created for
Place cheese into mixing bowl and grate for 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Insert Butterfly. Place water into mixing bowl and cook 11 min/Varoma/ speed 1 to bring to the boil.
Break spaghetti in half and place into mixing bowl. Cook for 10 min/100ºC//speed , or as long as it states on the packet. Add 40g oil in water for spaghetti to cook freely. Strain spaghetti and place in thermal serving bowl or other large bowl, cover to keep warm.
Place garlic, chili and parsley into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
Add remaining 40g of oil and sauté for 2 min/100ºC/speed 1.
Add wine and stock and sauté for 2 min/100ºC/speed 1.
Pour sauce over spaghetti and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Til’s lazy curry chicken
- Christmas Quiche
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Quick fruit sponge
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Mint lemonade
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- More Again Risotto
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf
- Lebanese Eid Biscuit Kaak Alkhamees Mr2od Ka'ak Black Seed
- Vegan vanilla cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Iced tea syrup