THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 cans creamed corn, canned
- 1 cans tomatoes, diced tomatoes
- 1 cans Beans, baked bean
- 1 cans Beans, 4 or 5 bean mix
- 70 g tomato paste
- 150 g cheese
- 4 cloves garlic
- 250 g chicken
- 1 zucchini
- 4 Baby Carrots
- 2 tsp coriander
- 2 tsp Coconut sugar
- 1 --- bread, flat bread or wraps
Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a round springfoam cake tin or casserole.
2. Place about 2 cooked chicken breasts into bowl. Reverse speed 10 sec speed 4. Transfer into a bowl and set aside
3. Place cheese and 2 of the garlic cloves into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 5. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
4. Add 4 baby carrots, zucchini, kale and tin of creamed corn and chop 5 sec/speed 7 or turbo 2.
5. Add tin 4/5 bean mix, tin baked beans, tomato paste, tomatoes, coriander, paprika, sugar, salt and reserved chicken and cook 15 min/100°C/speed 1.
6. Place a layer of wrap onto base of prepared dish and spread layer of mixture onto wrap, smoothing with spatula. Continue placing layers until cake tin is full finishing with a layer of mixture on top.
7. Sprinkle with reserved cheese mixture and bake for 14-16 minutes (180°C) until cheese is golden and melted.
[size= 16px]8. Serve warm.
Accessories you need
Can use a variety of wraps for the layers
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Genovese pasta
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hazelnut, pear and apple yoghurt
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)