- 1 brown onion, approx 100gms
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 --- chilli, 1-2 according to taste
- 2 Eggs., medium-large
- 1 litre water
- 20 grams water, additional
- 500 grams chicken thighs diced into 2cm pieces, Replace with TORFU for Vegetarian
- 35 grams peanut oil/other vege oil
- 10 grams Coriander (fresh)
- 250 grams bean sprouts, fresh
- 200 grams Rice noodles, Wide/thick
- 80 grams peanuts, dry-roasted, Can leave these whole or crush if preferred on Speed 5/ 4 seconds.
- 20 grams tomato sauce/ketchup
- 20 grams soy sauce
- 30 grams fish sauce
- 30 grams oyster sauce
- 90 grams Chilli Sauce (Hot or Sweet)
- 50 grams Brown Sugar.
Recipe is created for
* Add diced Chicken pieces to Varoma Dish, then on the Varoma tray place wet scrunched baking paper.
* Whisk eggs with 20gms of water, then place on Varoma tray.
* Add the 1litre of water to "Closed lid" .
* Place the Varoma on the "Closed lid" , and cook 10 mins/ Varoma Temp/ Speed 4. Once the omlette is cooked, remove from tray roll the omlette into a tight roll, then dice in thin strips, then put aside in a thermo-server.
* Place the Pad Thai Rice noodles into boiling water in the "Closed lid" , replace the Varoma Dish (with the chicken in it)back on top of the "Closed lid" & cook for 6 minutes/100C/"Counter-clockwise operation" Speed 1.
* Check that the noodles are soft then drain. Place the noodles into the thermo-server along with the omlette strips to keep warm.
* You will need to continue to cook the chicken for another 8 minutes or so. Check that the chicken is cooked then add to Thermo-server.
* Empty water from "Closed lid" then dry "Closed lid" . Add onion, garlic, coriander and chilli, on to running blades- mix Speed 5/ 4 seconds. Scrape down sides, then add oil to "Closed lid" without MC and saute 2minutes /Temp 90C/ Speed 2.
* Combine the sauce ingredients into "Closed lid" and mix Speed 3/ 5 seconds.
* Add to rest of ingredients along with the bean sprouts in the thermo-server.
* Serve with peanuts over the top, along with extra coriander or parsley if preferred. ENJOY!
Omit the chicken and add diced Torfu, into the thermo-server with the rice noodles.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- My Everyday White Bread
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Passionfruit Slice
- Sandwhich Bread
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Strawberry jelly slice
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole