- 80 grams Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (I use cheddar sometimes)
- 30-50 grams pine nuts, (you can use cashews or any other nuts but it will change flavour)
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 50 grams fresh basil leaves
- 50 grams fresh spinach leaves
- 150 grams Olive Oil.
- 500 grams chicken breast, Diced
- 400 grams pasta, I use Gluten free Pasta for this
- 400 grams coconut cream
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Cheese into mixing bowl and grate 15sec/speed 10, Place aside and use for serving on top
Add pine nuts, garlic cloves, basil leaves, spinach leaves and olive oil and chop 20 sec/speed 7
Add Chicken and cook 13-15 mins/100C//speed 1.5
Allow to cool a little and add Coconut Cream 3 mins// speed 1.5
Cook Pasta and serve, with cheese on top
Basil and Spinach Pesto Chicken
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Tasty Seedy Crackers