- 100 g parmesan, cubed
- 70 g unsalted butter
- 100 g plain flour
- 500 g Milk
- 7 Eggs, separated
- 200 g ricotta
- 100 g danish feta
- 100 g sour cream
- 150 g sundried tomatoes, drained
- Basil leaves
- 100 g black olives, pitted
- Basil Pesto
Preheat oven to 200 deg. Grease and line a 38cm x 25cm Swiss roll pan.
Grate parmesan 3 secs/sp 8. Set aside.
Put butter, flour and milk in bowl, cook 6 mins/90 deg/sp 4.
With motor running on sp 4, gradually add egg yolks through hole in lid. Season well with salt and white pepper. Set aside.
Clean bowl thoroughly (put butterfly in bowl, add 1 litre water and 40g vinegar, cook 10 mins/Varoma/sp 4. Empty and dry thoroughly).
Insert butterfly and beat egg whites 3 mins/50 deg/sp 4.
Fold one third of egg white into egg yolk mixture, then fold in remaining egg white.
Spread into prepared pan, sprinkle with 25g grated parmesan and bake 10-15mins until golden. Turn onto another sheet of baking paper to cool.
Put remaining parmesan, ricotta, feta and sour cream in bowl and mix 10 secs/sp 3.
Spread filling over cooled roulade. Scatter with 70g of the sundried tomatoes and a handful of basil leaves.
Carefully roll the roulade up from the long side. Place on a piece of clingfilm seam side down and wrap snugly. Chill overnight.
Unwrap roulade and slice into 3 cm thick rounds. Place on lined baking tray and bake for 10 mins at 200 deg, or until heated through and starting to crisp a little.
Scatter with remaining 30g tomatoes, olives and some more basil leaves. Drizzle with basil pesto.
1:The actual preparation time is only about 30 mins but you need to start a day ahead to allow for overnight refrigeration.
2: Don't worry if the roulade cracks a little when you roll it.
3: If you don't have a Swiss roll pan you can use a large slice or cake tin, but you may need to reduce the filling quantities a bit, or make two.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Avocado latte
- Light rye bread
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies