- 500 grams chicken thighs, cut into chunks
- 1/2 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 cm piece of ginger
- 1 bunch approx 1 cup of coriander leaves and stalks
- 1 tablespoon Chinese shaoxing wine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon dried green/jasmine tea leaves, rehydrated in boiling water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- 40-50 gow gee/wonton wrappers
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cm ginger
- 3 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 5 drops sesame oil
8Recipe is created for
1. Place onion, garlic, ginger and coriander into bowl chop
3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl, repeat for another 2 sec.
2. Add 250 grams of chicken, shaoxing, soy, mirin, salt and egg white and blend 15 sec/speed 6 or until mixture is mousse like.
3. Add remaining chicken, rehydrated tea leaves plus 1 tablespoon of tea liquid, lock lid /turbo at intervals of 2 seconds until chicken is combined but some texture still remains (about 1cm pieces of chicken)
4. Once happy with texture, use round gow gee wrappers to make dumplings. Add approx 1 teaspoon of mixture per dumpling making sure they are well sealed. This mixture will make between 40-50 dumplings.
5. Add 500 grams of water to bowl. Place dumplings on greased varoma trays. Steam for 20 min/Varmoma/speed 3.
Serve with dipping sauce.
1. Add garlic and ginger to bowl chop 7sec/speed 7.
2. Add ginger and garlic to Soy or Tamari, mirin and sesame oil and allow a few minutes to infuse before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Annabel Langbein ultimate chocolate cake
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas