- 150 g quinoa, tri colour if possible
- 500 g chicken breast, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped
- 100 g fresh green beens, chopped to 2cm lengths
- 250 g Corn, removed from cob
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, halved and roasted
- 200 g pumpkin, diced and roasted
- 150 g Cashews, raw and unsalted
- 50 g lemon juice
- 50 g tamari
- 50 g olive oil
- 1 litre water
- 25 g olive oil, to drizzle over roasted vegetables
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees, Prepare pumkin and cherry tomatoes. Drizzle with olive oil and season to taste. Set to roast
Rinse Quinoa and place into the simmering basket
Place water into the mixing bowl and put simmering basket into position. Place lid onto the Thermomix
Place chicken into Varoma dish first, then layer vegetables hardest to softest. Top with cashews
Set Varoma into position and set to cook for 30 minutes, Varoma, Speed 2
Once cooked remove pumpkin and tomato from oven and set aside.
When quinoa, chicken and vegetables are cooked, combine in a large bowl
Combine lemon juice, tamari and olive oil and mix through salad
Serve immediately as a main.
This can be served as a side salad by ommiting the chicken. Is nice served hot or cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Fruit Ice Cream
- Chicken Roulade and Vegetables with Potato and Leek Soup
- Chicken Fajita Pasta DF - See tips for GF
- Choc Mint Brownie Donuts
- Paleo Pancakes
- HCG P2 Red Curry Prawn Cauliflower Risotto
- Apple and Fennel Stuffed Pork Belly
- Ricotta Gnocchi with Chicken and Bacon in a Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Refined Sugar Free Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Tandoori Chicken Quinoa
- Choc Cherry Christmas Balls
- Orange and Almond Biscotti