- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 cloves garlic, halved
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/2 roast chicken, broken up
- 2 heaped tablespoons peanut paste
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 cup frozen stir-fry vegetables, defrosted
- 1 Cup Coconut Cream
- 1/4 Cup water
Recipe is created for
1. Dice onion and garlic 3 secs/speed 6. Scrape down sides
2. Add peanut oil. Cook 5 mins/120°C//speed 1
3. Add broken up chicken, peanut paste, lime juice, soy sauce, chilli flakes, fish sauce, defrosted vegetables, coconut cream & 1/4 cup water. Cook for 15 mins/100°C//
4. Serve over rice
Nice served with papadums
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi