THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1/2 brown onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 pieces cloves whole
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 roma tomato, cut in quarters
- 2 tablespoons stock paste (EDC)
- 3-5 fillets chicken thighs, sliced
- 200 g mushrooms
- 200 g frozen peas
Put onions, garlic and cloves in TM bowl chop for 2 seconds speed 5, scrape down bowl.
Add oil and sauté for 2 minutes,Varoma temp, speed 1, MC (measuring cup) off
Add tomatoes, stock and chicken and cook for 12minutes, Varoma temp, speed - , , put simmer basket on top to contain the splatter of the sauce
Add mushroom, cook further 12mins/Varoma tremp/speed , put simmer basket on top to contain the splatter of the sauce
Add frozen peas and cook further 2minutes, Varoma temp speed,, put simmer basket on top to contain the splatter of the sauce.
Remove from TM bowl and place in Thermoserver, let it stand for a couple of minutes for sauce to thicken.Enjoy!
Chicken, mushroom and peas
Eat with fluffy rice
Facebook : //www.facebook.com/JJs-Spicy-Thermo-Kitchen-706657682724830
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Genovese pasta
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hazelnut, pear and apple yoghurt
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Tarragon Bread - JJ'S SPICY THERMO KITCHEN
- Butter Chicken with texture- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Rosemary Custard - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Salami Garlic spaghetti - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- PEACH CHUTNEY - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- PORK WITH BASIL- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Passionfruit slice - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- CHILLI - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- CARAMELISED ONION AND PORT SAUCE- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen