- 110 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 220 g Tasty cheese, cubed
- 2 chicken breast fillets, skin off
- 250 g Frozen Chopped Spinach
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 white onion
- 2 rashers bacon
- 120 g olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 110 g sour cream
- a handful of fresh Parsley
- 1 paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
Cube Parmesan Cheese, grate on speed 9 for 5 seconds. Set aside.
Cube Tasty Cheese, grate on speed 9 for 4 seconds. Set aside.
Fill the TM Bowl to half way with cold water, insert basket with 2 chicken fillets. Cook for 10 minutes, Veroma, speed 2. When water is boiling, place MC on an angle.
Place frozen spinach (cut into large cubes) in Veroma, place on top of TM and continue to cook the Chicken and Spinach for 10 minutes, Veroma, speed 2. Cut open the chicken to check it is cooked. Big chicken breasts may require an additional 5 minutes.
Put cooked spinach into casserole dish. Empty water from TM Bowl. Place cooked chicken breasts into the TM bowl, REVERSE, speed 5 for 6 seconds. Put shredded chicken on top of spinach in casserole dish.
Set oven to 180°C.
No need to wash bowl. Place quartered onion and roughly chopped bacon into the bowl, turbo for 1 second. Add a little olive oil, cook for 5 minutes on Veroma, Reverse speed 1.
Empty into a baking dish, along with the shredded chicken and cooked spinach. Note: No need to clean the TM bowl, just scrape.
Place Garlic into the Bowl, speed 9 for 5 seconds, ensuring garlic is evening cut.
Add oil, eggs, egg yolks, mustard, parmesan cheese, sour cream and parsley.
Blend on speed 5 for 10 seconds.
Pour over chicken and spinach mixture. Season and top with grated Tasty cheese and sprinkle with Parika.
Bake uncovered in oven for 35 minutes at 180°C or until browned.
Chicken, Parmesan and Spinach Loaf
This recipe has been adapted from the Low Carb made easy book by John Ratcliffe. This dish is all Protein , so its a perfect low carb meal.
Suitable for Freezing
This dish is ideal for freezing in portions. Once cooled, place into plastic take-away containers and freeze. This makes a great lunch to re-heat at work.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Chia Apple and Almond Porridge
- OLD STYLE CHICKEN CURRY
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- spinach frittata
- Til’s lazy curry chicken
- Christmas Quiche
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Chocolate-Caramel Hazelnut Slice ... HOWEZAT!
- Apple Slice ... HOWEZAT!
- Triple Chocolate Baked Cheesecake ... HOWEZAT!
- Smoked Salmon Omelette . . . HOWEZAT!
- 4-Way Mini Muffins . . . HOWEZAT!
- Fruit Filled Cereal Bars . . . HOWEZAT!
- Raspberry & White Chocolate Eclairs . . . HOWEZAT!
- Mini Wagon Wheels . . . HOWEZAT!
- Beetroot Risotto with Persian Feta and Pine Nuts . . . HOWEZAT!
- Bacon and Onion Dip . . . HOWEZAT!
- Chocolate Mud Cake . . . HOWEZAT!
- Chocolate Chip Biscuits . . . HOWEZAT!
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Lamb and feta sausage rolls
- Aglio Olio
- Greek Yoghurt Ranch Dip
- Roast chicken low carb
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix