- 110 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 220 g Tasty cheese, cubed
- 2 chicken breast fillets, skin off
- 250 g Frozen Chopped Spinach
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 white onion
- 2 rashers bacon
- 120 g olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 110 g sour cream
- a handful of fresh Parsley
- 1 paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
Cube Parmesan Cheese, grate on speed 9 for 5 seconds. Set aside.
Cube Tasty Cheese, grate on speed 9 for 4 seconds. Set aside.
Fill the TM Bowl to half way with cold water, insert basket with 2 chicken fillets. Cook for 10 minutes, Veroma, speed 2. When water is boiling, place MC on an angle.
Place frozen spinach (cut into large cubes) in Veroma, place on top of TM and continue to cook the Chicken and Spinach for 10 minutes, Veroma, speed 2. Cut open the chicken to check it is cooked. Big chicken breasts may require an additional 5 minutes.
Put cooked spinach into casserole dish. Empty water from TM Bowl. Place cooked chicken breasts into the TM bowl, REVERSE, speed 5 for 6 seconds. Put shredded chicken on top of spinach in casserole dish.
Set oven to 180°C.
No need to wash bowl. Place quartered onion and roughly chopped bacon into the bowl, turbo for 1 second. Add a little olive oil, cook for 5 minutes on Veroma, Reverse speed 1.
Empty into a baking dish, along with the shredded chicken and cooked spinach. Note: No need to clean the TM bowl, just scrape.
Place Garlic into the Bowl, speed 9 for 5 seconds, ensuring garlic is evening cut.
Add oil, eggs, egg yolks, mustard, parmesan cheese, sour cream and parsley.
Blend on speed 5 for 10 seconds.
Pour over chicken and spinach mixture. Season and top with grated Tasty cheese and sprinkle with Parika.
Bake uncovered in oven for 35 minutes at 180°C or until browned.
Chicken, Parmesan and Spinach Loaf
This recipe has been adapted from the Low Carb made easy book by John Ratcliffe. This dish is all Protein , so its a perfect low carb meal.
Suitable for Freezing
This dish is ideal for freezing in portions. Once cooled, place into plastic take-away containers and freeze. This makes a great lunch to re-heat at work.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Hot Curry Chicken
- Breakfast Acai Bowl
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Turkey Nut Stuffing
- Chocolate-Caramel Hazelnut Slice ... HOWEZAT!
- Apple Slice ... HOWEZAT!
- Triple Chocolate Baked Cheesecake ... HOWEZAT!
- Smoked Salmon Omelette . . . HOWEZAT!
- 4-Way Mini Muffins . . . HOWEZAT!
- Fruit Filled Cereal Bars . . . HOWEZAT!
- Raspberry & White Chocolate Eclairs . . . HOWEZAT!
- Mini Wagon Wheels . . . HOWEZAT!
- Beetroot Risotto with Persian Feta and Pine Nuts . . . HOWEZAT!
- Bacon and Onion Dip . . . HOWEZAT!
- Chocolate Mud Cake . . . HOWEZAT!
- Chocolate Chip Biscuits . . . HOWEZAT!
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Mexican Rice
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Porcini & Garlic Salt
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Savoury Beef and Vegetable Soup