- 1 clove garlic
- 1 medium onion, halved
- 1 stalk Celery
- 40 grams olive oil
- 300 grams arborio rice, rinsed well
- 1 tsp vegetable stock
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice/apple cider vinegar
- 210 grams pumpkin, diced
- 500 grams chicken fillet, cubed
- 125 grams Lite Cream
- 1 cup Baby Spinach Leaves
- 720 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place garlic, onion and celery into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/sp 5.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add 40g olive oil. Saute 3 min/Varoma/sp 1.
3. Insert butterfly whisk. Add risotto rice and saute 1 min/Varoma//sp 1.5, without measuring cup.
4. Scrape bottom of mixing bowl well to loosen rice (this is an important step).
5. Add stock, mustard, lemon juice/acv, diced pumpkin, cubed chicken. Cook 13 min/100 deg.//sp 1.5, put simmering basket instead of MC on the mixing bowl lid.
6. Add lite cream. Mix 2 sec/no heat/ sp 2.
7. Transfer to Thermoserver. Add the baby spinach leaves to wilt. Serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Thai Sweet Chilli sauce
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- Banana and Date Muffins
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Grape jelly
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free