- 1 onion, Large
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 chorizo, Sliced
- 1 can diced tomatoes, 400g
- 1 can KIDNEY BEANS, Drained. 400g
- 2 level tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 eggs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. half onion and place onion and garlic into TM bowl. Chop on 3Sec/Sp6
- 2. Add Chorizo to TM bowl. Sauté onion, garlic and Chorizo. 3min/100//
3. Add tomatoes, kidney beans, paprika and Chili powder to TM bowl. Place simmer basket and add eggs. Cook for 12mins/Varoma//
(i like my eggs cooked but kinda gooey, adjust time to suit eggs, see boiled eggs recipe).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Genovese pasta
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hazelnut, pear and apple yoghurt
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)