- 140 g Wholemeal SR Flour
- 30 g caster suger, could omit or replace with a dash of vanilla essence
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 150 g buttermilk, DF version - 1 cup nutmilk (i use almond) with 2 tblsp of vinegar, let sit for 5 mins prior to recipe making
- 1 egg
- 8 teaspoon Nuttelex, to serve *optional*
- 1/2 package Fresh strawberries, or fruit of choice chopped/sliced
- Maple syrup, to serve - to own taste *optional*
- 1 tablespoon Organic coconut oil, to cook with
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place Nuttelex into mixing bowl and melt 30-40 sec / 50 degrees / speed 4
2. Add SR flour, caster sugar (or vanilla essence) bicard soda, buttermilk and egg and mix 20sec / speed 5 / , or until smooth consistency is achieved
3. Add part of coconut oil to fry pan, melt and cook pikelets until small bubbles appear on surface, before flipping to cook the other side. Transfer to thermoserver or plate covered with paper towel to keep warm. Repeat process until batter. Serve warm with fresh fruit, neuttelex and maple syrup or topping/side of choice - Enjoy
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Follow these steps or activate the recipe chip for TM5 users and adopt these variations of ingredients
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Curd
- Sweet potato fritters
- Fresh mint ice cream
- Rhubarb & Orange Creme Brûlée
- Impossible Pie
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Zucchini Slice
- Jam Drop Cookies
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- No churn Ice Cream (Parfait)