- 1 brown onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 pieces cloves whole
- 2 tbsp oil
- 6 sundried tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons stock paste (EDC)
- 120 g mushrooms
- 4 fillets chicken thighs, sliced
- 200 g frozen peas
- 1 heaped tablespoons Tomato Paste.
- 75 grams red wine, dry
- 100 grams bacon rashers, chopped
- 1 portion Whole Zucchini
- 1 carrot
Put onions, garlic, zucchini, bacon, carrot and cloves in TM bowl chop for 2secs/ speed 5, scrape down bowl.
Add oil and oil from tomatoes and sauté for 5 mins/Varoma temp/speed 1/MC off
Add tomatoes, stock and chicken and wine and cook for 12mins/ Varoma temp/speed - , put basket on top to contain the splatter of the sauce
Add mushroom, cook further 12mins/Varoma tremp/speed , put basket on top to contain the splatter of the sauce
Add frozen peas and cook further 2mins/Varoma temp/ speed, put basket on top to contain the splatter of the sauce.
Remove from TM bowl and place in Thermoserver, let it stand for a couple of minutes for sauce to thicken.Enjoy!
Chicken, mushroom and peas
Eat with fluffy rice or mashed potato. my kids prefer with cauli rice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- cron milk
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Three cup duck tongue
- Cinnamon Apple Slice