- 1 brown onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 pieces cloves whole
- 2 tbsp oil
- 6 sundried tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons stock paste (EDC)
- 120 g mushrooms
- 4 fillets chicken thighs, sliced
- 200 g frozen peas
- 1 heaped tablespoons Tomato Paste.
- 75 grams red wine, dry
- 100 grams bacon rashers, chopped
- 1 portion Whole Zucchini
- 1 carrot
Put onions, garlic, zucchini, bacon, carrot and cloves in TM bowl chop for 2secs/ speed 5, scrape down bowl.
Add oil and oil from tomatoes and sauté for 5 mins/Varoma temp/speed 1/MC off
Add tomatoes, stock and chicken and wine and cook for 12mins/ Varoma temp/speed - , put basket on top to contain the splatter of the sauce
Add mushroom, cook further 12mins/Varoma tremp/speed , put basket on top to contain the splatter of the sauce
Add frozen peas and cook further 2mins/Varoma temp/ speed, put basket on top to contain the splatter of the sauce.
Remove from TM bowl and place in Thermoserver, let it stand for a couple of minutes for sauce to thicken.Enjoy!
Chicken, mushroom and peas
Eat with fluffy rice or mashed potato. my kids prefer with cauli rice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM6)
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Hannah's Pizza Dough
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- Masala Dosa