- 1 onion, quartered
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 carrots
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp tamari (or coconut aminos)
- 1 lemon, just juice
- 30g honey
- 2 chicken breast, diced small
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut, toasted
- cauli rice or brown rice and some steamed greens to serve
- 1 tsp Tahini Paste
Add onion, garlic and carrot to mixing bowl and cook chop 3sec/speed 7 then cook 3mins/90'/speed 1
Add coconut milk, paprika, tamari, tahini, lemon juice, honey and cook 5min/100'/speed 1
add chicken breast and cook 5 mins/100'//sp1
Serve with cauli rice or brown rice and some steamed greens. Dont forget to top with your toasted sesame seeds and shredded coconut. It really adds a delicious texture. My kids and husband loved this dish. A winner in our family. Enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM6)
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Hannah's Pizza Dough
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- Masala Dosa