- 100 g parmesan cheese cubed
- 1 small brown onion, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 heaped teaspoons gormet fresh basil paste
- 1/2 red capsicum chopped, roughly
- 8 mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 30 g olive oil
- 400 g Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 250 g water
- 250 g coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon TM veg stock
- 300 g fettuccine pasta, broken in half or smaller
- 100 g chorizo sausage, thinly sliced
Place parmesan into mixing bowl and chop 3 secs / speed 9.
Clean and dry bowl.
Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 secs / speed 7. Scrape down sidesof bowl.
Add capsicum and mushrooms and chop 3 sec / speed 5. Scrape down sides.
Add basil paste and oil and saute 3 minutes / varoma / speed 1
Add tomatoes, water, coconut cream and stock and cook for 10 minutes / 100oC / speed 1
Add fetteccine using spatula to help the pasta stay submerged under the sauce.
Add the chorizo sausage and cook 7 minutes ( or however long it takes to cook the pasta) 100oC / /
Pour into thermo server for 5 minutes + and serve with parmesan cheese.
Accessories you need
Any herbs can be added to this dish. If you were using fresh instead of paste add them with the onion and galic chopping stage of the recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Til’s lazy curry chicken
- Christmas Quiche
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- More Again Risotto
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf
- Lebanese Eid Biscuit Kaak Alkhamees Mr2od Ka'ak Black Seed
- Vegan vanilla cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)