- 100 g parmesan cheese cubed
- 1 small brown onion, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 heaped teaspoons gormet fresh basil paste
- 1/2 red capsicum chopped, roughly
- 8 mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 30 g olive oil
- 400 g Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 250 g water
- 250 g coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon TM veg stock
- 300 g fettuccine pasta, broken in half or smaller
- 100 g chorizo sausage, thinly sliced
Place parmesan into mixing bowland chop 3 secs / speed 9.
Clean and dry bowl.
Place onion and garlic into mixing bowland chop 3 secs / speed 7. Scrape down sidesof bowl.
Add capsicum and mushrooms and chop3 sec / speed 5. Scrape down sides.
Add basil paste and oil and saute3 minutes / varoma / speed 1
Add tomatoes, water, coconut cream and stock and cook for10 minutes / 100oC / speed 1
Add fetteccine using spatula to help the pasta stay submerged under the sauce.
Add the chorizo sausage and cook7 minutes ( or however long it takes to cook the pasta) 100oC / /
Pour into thermo server for 5 minutes + and serve with parmesan cheese.
Accessories you need
Any herbs can be added to this dish. If you were using fresh instead of paste add them with the onion and galic chopping stage of the recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Quince conserve
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits