- 500 g Milk
- 40 g Butter
- 70 g plain flour
- 2 level teaspoon curry powder
- 1 onion (peeled and quartered)
- ` garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 chicken breast (cut in half lengthways)
- 2 carrots (roughly chopped)
- 1 zucchini (roughly chopped)
- half a cup frozen peas
- half a cup frozen corn
- half a cup breadcrumbs
- half a cup grated cheese
Steam the chicken and veggies in the varoma trays. Cover your blades with water and put the veggies in the bottom tray and the chicken in the top tray. Cook 20mins/varoma temp/sp 2. Allow chicken to cool for about 10 mins. Put the veggies in a large mixing bowl.
Pour out the water and shred the cooled chicken for 2 secs / reverse sp 4 - set aside with your veggies.
Place the onion and garlic into the jug and blitz 3 secs / sp 7 - scrap down and cook with olive oil 3 mins/temp varoma/sp 2. Set aside with your veggies and chicken.
Make your curry sauce. This is just a white sauce recipe with curry powder mixed in (see below). Cook for 7 mins/temp 90/sp 4. Once your curry sauce is done gently mix into your veggies and chicken with a wooden spoon (there is too much to return to the thermomix)
Layer between lasagna sheets. (I like to partly cook my sheets in some boiled water. After about 10 mins tip the water out and spread out your sheets on the bench). I prefer to have a sheet of lasagna on the bottom, then chicken mix, then lasagna sheets and so on untill you fill your dish. Try and finish with the chicken mix on top.
Sprinkle with the breadcrumbs and cheese. Bake in a moderate oven for approx 45mins until cheese is golden.
We serve this with either baked or mashed potatoes. Chips or wedges would be nice also.
I have also used a BBQ chicken in place of steaming. Shred it exactly the same way. You will still need to precook your veggies though.
Follow sistermixin' on facebook or our blog at //sistermixin.com/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Lemonade Scones
- Apricot and White Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- Muesli Bar Slice
- Sausage Rolls-with hidden veggies
- Chicken, Corn and Risoni Soup
- Mini Zucchini Slice Bites
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- Gluten Free Crunchy Museli
- Garlic, Herb and Chilli Pizza Base
- Curried Chicken Soup
- Pikelets with a Twist
- Crunchy Mexican Chicken Nuggets
- Bec's (Carmen's) Oat Slice Choc Brownie
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Seafood Pie
- Vanilla Chai Mix (Similar to Arkadia brand)
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Coconut Apricot Slice
- Creamy Frothy Coffee
- Churros Cake
- Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Banana Honey & Cinnamon Muffins
- Pumpkin & herb doggy treats
- My Everyday White Bread