- 1 --- cauliflower, head
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- dried herbs of your, choice
Place the cut caulifower into the varoma and steam for 13 minutes until cooked through
Cool to room temperature
Put cauliflower through a juicer, this will take the moisture out of it.
(Alternatively strain it through a muslin cloth to wring out the moisture).
Place the cauliflower pulp into the bowl with 2 eggs, salt, peper and herbs close the lid and mix on speed 2 for 20 seconds until all combined
Spoon cauliflower mixture onto a baking tray in any pizza shape you want, about 1- 1.5 cm thick.
Cook in moderate oven 180 degrees fan forced for 30 minutes, turn over after 20 minutes when brown.
Top Pizza with your choice of flavours, I like tomato (pasta) sauce from Everyday Cooking for the base, ham, tomato, spinach leaves, zuchini ribbons and basil pesto. Place salt, herbs and EVOO on top and bake for 15 minutes in a moderate hot oven.
Using a juicer to take the moisture out of the cauliflower leaves you with a nice cauliflower soup and no waste!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Hot Curry Chicken
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Tuna Mornay
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice