- 290 g water
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 1.5 teaspoons dried instant yeast
- 520 g Baker's Flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
2h 30minPreparation 2h 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Add water to mixing bowl and heat, 1 minute 30 seconds/45 degrees/0.5 speed.
- Add sugar and yeast to warm water and mix until foam appears on top, 30 seconds/speed 5.
- Add flour and salt to yeast mixture and combine, 10 seconds/speed 5.
- Knead dough, 10 minutes/"Dough mode" .
- Grease a bowl and place dough into it. Cover with cling wrap and place in a warm spot to rest for 2 hours.
- Place pizza stone into oven and preheat oven to 260 degrees.
- Rub oil on the base and sides of your deep pan dish and roll out the dough to fit the base of the pan and drop dough into pan and spread it to the edge using your fingers.
- Cover pan with foil and place in a warm spot for 20 minutes.
- Top pizza base with sauce and desired toppings and place into oven on top of pizza stone.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes or until crust and cheese start to brown.
- Allow pizza to cool in pan for a couple of minutes before slicing and serving.
Deep Pan Pizza Dough
Accessories you need
This dough makes enough dough for 3 small, 2 medium or 1 large pizza.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Genovese pasta