- 25 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 90 g sun-dried tomatoes or semi sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- ½ red capsicum, deseeded and cut into quarters
- 110 g unsalted cashew nuts
- 65 g olive oil
- 15 g white vinegar
- 90 g lemon juice (approx. 3 lemons)
- 200 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 50 g sultanas or raisins (2 tablespoons)
- 8 dried apricots
- 4 spring onions, (white parts only, just above root)
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 520 g whole chicken breast fillets, (about 2 chicken breasts)
- 400 g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1000 g water
- 400 g sweet potato, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 160 g quinoa, rinsed and drained
Place Parmesan and garlic into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add sun-dried tomatoes, capsicum, cashew nuts, 20 g of the oil and 10 g of the vinegar and chop Turbo/1 sec/5 times, or until a rough yet evenly chopped consistency is achieved. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add lemon juice, remaining 45 g of the oil and 5 g of the vinegar and mix 5 sec/speed 6. Transfer dressing into a large serving bowl and set aside.
Place coriander, mint, apricots and spring onions into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 7. Transfer into serving bowl that's holding the dip. Add chickpeas, sultanas/raisins and baby spinach into the same serving bowl.
Place water into Thermomix bowl. Pour quinoa into simmer basket and place into bowl.
Place Varoma into position then weigh sweet potato and chicken into it and cook for 15 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Lightly stir sweet potato and turn over chicken with spatula to ensure even cooking, then secure Varoma lid and cook for a further 8 min 30 secs/Varoma/speed 1, or until chicken is cooked through and quinoa is fluffy.
Cut chicken into cubes, then transfer chicken, sweet potato and quinoa into serving bowl with other salad ingredients and combine.
Capsicum and sun-dried tomato dip
Warm Moroccan chicken salad
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake