- 25 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 90 g sun-dried tomatoes or semi sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- ½ red capsicum, deseeded and cut into quarters
- 110 g unsalted cashew nuts
- 65 g olive oil
- 15 g white vinegar
- 90 g lemon juice (approx. 3 lemons)
- 200 g fresh baby spinach leaves
- 50 g sultanas or raisins (2 tablespoons)
- 8 dried apricots
- 4 spring onions, (white parts only, just above root)
- 4 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh mint, leaves only
- 520 g whole chicken breast fillets, (about 2 chicken breasts)
- 400 g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1000 g water
- 400 g sweet potato, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 160 g quinoa, rinsed and drained
Place Parmesan and garlic into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add sun-dried tomatoes, capsicum, cashew nuts, 20 g of the oil and 10 g of the vinegar and chop Turbo/1 sec/5 times, or until a rough yet evenly chopped consistency is achieved. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add lemon juice, remaining 45 g of the oil and 5 g of the vinegar and mix 5 sec/speed 6. Transfer dressing into a large serving bowl and set aside.
Place coriander, mint, apricots and spring onions into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 7. Transfer into serving bowl that's holding the dip. Add chickpeas, sultanas/raisins and baby spinach into the same serving bowl.
Place water into Thermomix bowl. Pour quinoa into simmer basket and place into bowl.
Place Varoma into position then weigh sweet potato and chicken into it and cook for 15 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Lightly stir sweet potato and turn over chicken with spatula to ensure even cooking, then secure Varoma lid and cook for a further 8 min 30 secs/Varoma/speed 1, or until chicken is cooked through and quinoa is fluffy.
Cut chicken into cubes, then transfer chicken, sweet potato and quinoa into serving bowl with other salad ingredients and combine.
Capsicum and sun-dried tomato dip
Warm Moroccan chicken salad
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce