- 125 grams sorghum flour
- 60 grams Coconut Flour
- 60 grams quinoa flour
- 60 grams potato starch
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 teaspoons Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons oil, grapeseed, organic canola, or coconut
- 2 tablespoons raw agave nectar or honey
- 1 egg
- 250 grams light coconut milk, more if needed
- 80 grams pumkin puree
8Recipe is created for
Place the rice basket into the bowl. Add 160 grams of chopped up pumpkin. Add 800 grams of water and cook varoma temp, 15 minutes speed 2. When pumpkin is cooked allow to cool and mash with a fork.
Place all dry ingredients into the bowl and press turbo 3 times. Add the pumpkin, oil, agave, egg and coconut milk and mix 15 seconds, speed 5. remove lid, scrape down sides of bowl and mix again 15 seconds speed 5.
Heat up a griddle or large iron skillet and oil it lightly. Drop about 1/4 cup of batter onto the hot griddle and quickly spread the batter into a circle using the back of a soup spoon. Don't make the pancakes too thick.
Cook the pancakes for two to three minutes till bubbles form; then flip the pancakes with a thin spatula and continue to cook until the underside is golden and the center is cooked through- roughly two more minutes.
To serve drizzle with maple syrup add a dollup of apricot jam and sprinkle with pepitas or toasted pumpkin seeds
To test if your griddle is ready to cook drop a drop of water into it, if it pops and sputters on the griddle or iron skillet, it is ready to cook pancakes.
If the pancake batter is too stiff to work with, add more coconut milk, a tablespoon at a time until you achieve a smooth pancake batter that you can smooth easily with the back of a spoon. However, if the center of the pancake is gummy, it may be that the batter is too wet. Adjust by adding a sprinkle of sorghum flour (not starch) into the batter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Veggie Filled Quiche
- Keto Carbonara
- Chloe’s fav Mac n cheese
- Steam Pork Bun
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- HCG or Keto Chicken with orange sauce and asparagus
- Easy Mapo Tofu
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- French bread
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Baked Salmon Risotto