- Dough Ingredients
- 200 g milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150 g Greek style plain yoghurt
- 2 tsp yeast
- 600 g bakers flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- Filling Ingredients
- 150 g mixed cheese cubed (Parmesan, mozzarella, cheddar)
- Handful mint
- Handful Italian parsley
- Baby spinach to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 250 g beef, chicken or lamb cubed
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice 1 lemon
- 250 g feta crumbled
- A few lemon wedges slice Kalamata olives, chopped herbs to garnish
8Recipe is created for
Combine milk, egg, oil, yoghurt and yeast in TM bowl and blend for 4 seconds on speed 6.
Warm for 3 minutes at 50ºC on speed 2.
Add remaining ingredients and with dial set to closed lid position, knead for 2 minutes on Interval speed.
Add more warm milk if dough does not come together easily. Turn onto floured ThermoMat, wrap and allow to prove for at least 30 minutes.
Divide into at least 16 even sized balls and set aside whilst you make the filling.
Place cheeses into TM bowl and mill for 6 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Chop herbs and spinach together for 2 seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
Place oil, garlic, onion and dry spices into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6. Sauté for 3 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 1.
Add meat and flour and cook for 8 minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
Season with salt and pepper and lemon juice and cook a further 2 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed 2. Set aside to cool slightly. The mixture should be quite dry.
Assemble Gozleme by rolling out dough balls into circles on ThermoMat and sprinkling with grated cheeses, meat, feta and herb mix over half the dough circle. Fold each over to make a half moon shape and seal edges.
Fry in oiled hot pan on both sides, with lid in place to speed up cooking time. When golden and fragrant serve immediately with fresh lemon wedges, sliced Kalamata olives and additional chopped mint and parsley as required. These are delicious when cooked on a BBQ.
Other users also liked...
- LCHF Broccoli and Cheese Waffles
- LCHF Cauliflower and Feta Waffles
- Hearty Baked Beans with bite
- Asian Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- BACON AND CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- lchf cheese spinach waffle
- Variation Zucchini quiche slice
- lchf cheese souffle
- Choc chia breakfast pudding
- Brekky in a glass
- Vege & Pork Steam Bun
- Keens Curry Chicken
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Hot cross buns
- Chocolate hazelnut kisses
- Fennel, date and nut bread
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Almond Bread
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Nutty chickpea and sweet potato curry - kid friendly