- Dough Ingredients
- 200 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 150 g Greek style plain yoghurt
- 2 tsp yeast
- 600 g bakers flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- Filling Ingredients
- 150 g mixed cheese cubed (Parmesan, mozzarella, cheddar)
- Handful mint
- Handful Italian parsley
- Baby spinach to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 250 g beef, chicken or lamb cubed
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice 1 lemon
- 250 g feta crumbled
- A few lemon wedges slice Kalamata Olives, chopped herbs to garnish
8Recipe is created for
Combine milk, egg, oil, yoghurt and yeast in TM bowl and blend for 4 seconds on speed 6.
Warm for 3 minutes at 50ºC on speed 2.
Add remaining ingredients and with dial set to closed lid position, knead for 2 minutes on Interval speed.
Add more warm milk if dough does not come together easily. Turn onto floured ThermoMat, wrap and allow to prove for at least 30 minutes.
Divide into at least 16 even sized balls and set aside whilst you make the filling.
Place cheeses into TM bowl and mill for 6 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Chop herbs and spinach together for 2 seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
Place oil, garlic, onion and dry spices into TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6. Sauté for 3 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 1.
Add meat and flour and cook for 8 minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
Season with salt and pepper and lemon juice and cook a further 2 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed 2. Set aside to cool slightly. The mixture should be quite dry.
Assemble Gozleme by rolling out dough balls into circles on ThermoMat and sprinkling with grated cheeses, meat, feta and herb mix over half the dough circle. Fold each over to make a half moon shape and seal edges.
Fry in oiled hot pan on both sides, with lid in place to speed up cooking time. When golden and fragrant serve immediately with fresh lemon wedges, sliced Kalamata olives and additional chopped mint and parsley as required. These are delicious when cooked on a BBQ.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie bake
- Chicken satay noodles
- Mushroom Caulisotto
- Zucchini, Corn and Coriander Pikelets
- Peri Peri Chicken
- Super Quick Tasty Pad Thai
- LCHF Broccoli and Cheese Waffles
- LCHF Cauliflower and Feta Waffles
- Hearty Baked Beans with bite
- Asian Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Chicken rice n veg
- BACON AND CHEESE STUFFED MUSHROOMS
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Milo, a slightly more wholesome version this is "MYlo" 😊
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta