- 1 brown onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 30 g Olive Oli
- 400 g Arborio rice
- 100 g white dry wine
- 2 tablespoon TM vegetable stock
- 250 g haloumi cheese, cut into cubes
- 100 g loose spinach
- 1.1 litre water
Recipe is created for
Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 secs/speed 7
scrape down sides of bowl
add oil saute 3min/varoma/speed1
add rice and wine and saute 2 mins/100dec/speed1
add stock, haloumi, spinach and water cook 16 mins/100dec/speed1
pour into thermoserver season to taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry