- 1 brown onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 30 g Olive Oli
- 400 g Arborio rice
- 100 g white dry wine
- 2 tablespoon TM vegetable stock
- 250 g haloumi cheese, cut into cubes
- 100 g loose spinach
- 1.1 litre water
8Recipe is created for
Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 secs/speed 7
scrape down sides of bowl
add oil saute 3min/varoma/speed1
add rice and wine and saute 2 mins/100dec/speed1
add stock, haloumi, spinach and water cook 16 mins/100dec/speed1
pour into thermoserver season to taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- Banana and Date Muffins
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- Grape jelly
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth