- 100 g Self Raising Gluten Free Flour
- 90 g water
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- tomato paste
8Recipe is created for
1. Add all ingredients into mixing bowl.
2. Mix speed 4, 5 seconds until combined.
3. Put on to knead for 1 minute.
4. Put dough onto a baking tray covered in baking paper and sprayed with a light spray of olive oil. Dough will be a bit sticky.
5. Roll out dough to desired thickness. I find a little olive oil over the dough, and another piece of baking paper over the top makes for an easy roll out.
6. Cover with tomato paste.
7. Place desired toppings on pizza.
8. Put pizza into a preheated over (200 degrees) and bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until desired level of browness.
Accessories you need
If sticky dough isn't your thing, try with 70g of water, and then add little by little until desired consistency is achieved.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Basil pesto
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough