- 100 g Self Raising Gluten Free Flour
- 90 g water
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- tomato paste
Recipe is created for
1. Add all ingredients into mixing bowl.
2. Mix speed 4, 5 seconds until combined.
3. Put on to knead for 1 minute.
4. Put dough onto a baking tray covered in baking paper and sprayed with a light spray of olive oil. Dough will be a bit sticky.
5. Roll out dough to desired thickness. I find a little olive oil over the dough, and another piece of baking paper over the top makes for an easy roll out.
6. Cover with tomato paste.
7. Place desired toppings on pizza.
8. Put pizza into a preheated over (200 degrees) and bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until desired level of browness.
Accessories you need
If sticky dough isn't your thing, try with 70g of water, and then add little by little until desired consistency is achieved.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM5)
- Poached Eggs Cafe Style (TM6)
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Hannah's Pizza Dough
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- Masala Dosa