- 100 g Self Raising Gluten Free Flour
- 90 g water
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- tomato paste
Recipe is created for
1. Add all ingredients into mixing bowl.
2. Mix speed 4, 5 seconds until combined.
3. Put on to knead for 1 minute.
4. Put dough onto a baking tray covered in baking paper and sprayed with a light spray of olive oil. Dough will be a bit sticky.
5. Roll out dough to desired thickness. I find a little olive oil over the dough, and another piece of baking paper over the top makes for an easy roll out.
6. Cover with tomato paste.
7. Place desired toppings on pizza.
8. Put pizza into a preheated over (200 degrees) and bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until desired level of browness.
Accessories you need
If sticky dough isn't your thing, try with 70g of water, and then add little by little until desired consistency is achieved.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Outlook PST Recovery
- Kuttu Ki Khicdi
- Salmon Quiche
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Squishy (Kids Favourite Veggie Quiche)
- Buster's Dog Food Stew
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Vegan Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Cheese & Bacon scrolls
- Apple porridge
- Turkish Lentil Soup