- 1 small piece fresh coconut meat
- 10 almonds, approx
- 1 date
- 1 apple
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp Dried Mixed Beries, (could use blueberries, cranberries, goji etc.)
- 1 tbsp wheat or oat bran
- 3 tbsp yoghurt
- Place coconut and date in TM Bowl for 5 seconds/speed 9.
- Core the apple and place with all the rest of the ingredients into TM Bowl.
- Press the TURBO button a few times till you reach the desired consistancy.
For more Cooking Ideas, Recipes and Tips check out my Business Page-
Thermie and Friends Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ThermieFriends/
Thermie and Friends Instagram - [color=blue]https://www.instagram.com/thermiefriendsjanine/[/color]
This breakfst dish will keep you going till lunchtime (or have as a healthy lunch).
Make your own yoghurt in the Thermomix.
Make a double batch and store in the fridge for the next day.
Buy coconuts whole, extract the meat and freeze. Take out pieces as needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Ukrainian Crepes
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Impossible quiche
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Janine's Vanilla Slice - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Choccy Rocks - Thermie and Friends
- Arnott's Monte Carlo Biscuits - Recipe by Arnotts, Converted to Thermomix by Janine Smith - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Chocolate Crackles (copha free) - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Kiss Biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Lemon Cheesecake - Thermie and Friends
- Evelyns Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- Janine's Nua Phad Prik Thai Onn - Pepper Beef Stirfry - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Tom Kha Gai - Thermie and Friends
- Amelia's Macadate Biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Jaffa Hot Chocolate - Thermie and Friends
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Purple smoothie
- Vegan Cheesecake
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- TM6 Bowl Yoghurt
- Variation Persian Love Cake (Gluten Free)
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Sticky Date Pancakes
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Date and Walnut Loaf