- 1 small piece fresh coconut meat
- 10 almonds, approx
- 1 date
- 1 apple
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp Dried Mixed Beries, (could use blueberries, cranberries, goji etc.)
- 1 tbsp wheat or oat bran
- 3 tbsp yoghurt
- Place coconut and date in TM Bowl for 5 seconds/speed 9.
- Core the apple and place with all the rest of the ingredients into TM Bowl.
- Press the TURBO button a few times till you reach the desired consistancy.
For more Cooking Ideas, Recipes and Tips check out my Business Page-
Thermie and Friends Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ThermieFriends/
Thermie and Friends Instagram - [color=blue]https://www.instagram.com/thermiefriendsjanine/[/color]
This breakfst dish will keep you going till lunchtime (or have as a healthy lunch).
Make your own yoghurt in the Thermomix.
Make a double batch and store in the fridge for the next day.
Buy coconuts whole, extract the meat and freeze. Take out pieces as needed.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Chicken & Vegetable Pot Pies
- Gluten free pasta
- Ibu Sambal
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Honey Chicken
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Korma Paste
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Devilled Chicken
- Pumpkin, Broccoli and Ricotta Pasta Bake
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cake and Frosting - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Flower Citrus biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Vanilla Slice - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Choccy Rocks - Thermie and Friends
- Arnott's Monte Carlo Biscuits - Recipe by Arnotts, Converted to Thermomix by Janine Smith - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Chocolate Crackles (copha free) - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Kiss Biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Lemon Cheesecake - Thermie and Friends
- Evelyns Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- Cashew, Lemon and Coconut Bliss Balls
- Healthy Nutty Sweet treat bliss balls
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Beetroot & Chocolate cake (GF & refined sugar free)
- Banana Oat Baby Rusks
- Fudgey Fruit and Nut Slice
- Natural Energy Bites
- Healthy Choc Chip Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- The Thermo Mamma's easy wholemeal pizza dough
- Creamy Vanilla Yoghurt - TM6 using Fermentation Mode
- Lemon Coconut Bread
- Greek Yoghurt Pancakes