- 50 grams parmesan, cubed
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 20 grams olive oil
- 125 grams Speck, diced
- 300 grams thickened cream
- 50 grams cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 100-150 grams chicken, Cooked and sliced
- cabbage, sliced
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1: Add parmesan to bowl, grate 3 seconds speed 10, set aside.
2: Add onion to bowl, chop 3 seconds speed 5.
3: Add olive oil and speck, cook 6 minutes, 100°C .
4: Add cream, cream cheese to bowl and optional cabbage into basket, cook 15 minutes speed 2.
5: Remove cabbage, set aside. Add reserved parmesan, and egg, cook 1 minute speed 3. Stir through optional cooked chicken.
6: Serve sauce over cooked cabbage, serve with extra grated cheese and cracked pepper.
Recipe can be served with fresh pasta as well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes
- Char Kuey Teow
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Sultana Biscuits