- 50 grams parmesan, cubed
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 20 grams olive oil
- 125 grams Speck, diced
- 300 grams thickened cream
- 50 grams cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 100-150 grams chicken, Cooked and sliced
- cabbage, sliced
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1: Add parmesan to bowl, grate 3 seconds speed 10, set aside.
2: Add onion to bowl, chop 3 seconds speed 5.
3: Add olive oil and speck, cook 6 minutes, 100°C .
4: Add cream, cream cheese to bowl and optional cabbage into basket, cook 15 minutes speed 2.
5: Remove cabbage, set aside. Add reserved parmesan, and egg, cook 1 minute speed 3. Stir through optional cooked chicken.
6: Serve sauce over cooked cabbage, serve with extra grated cheese and cracked pepper.
Recipe can be served with fresh pasta as well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Outlook PST Recovery
- Kuttu Ki Khicdi
- Salmon Quiche
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Squishy (Kids Favourite Veggie Quiche)
- Buster's Dog Food Stew
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Raula’s Bazella
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Empanada Pastry
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!