- 50 grams parmesan, cubed
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 20 grams olive oil
- 125 grams Speck, diced
- 300 grams thickened cream
- 50 grams cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 100-150 grams chicken, Cooked and sliced
- cabbage, sliced
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1: Add parmesan to bowl, grate 3 seconds speed 10, set aside.
2: Add onion to bowl, chop 3 seconds speed 5.
3: Add olive oil and speck, cook 6 minutes, 100°C .
4: Add cream, cream cheese to bowl and optional cabbage into basket, cook 15 minutes speed 2.
5: Remove cabbage, set aside. Add reserved parmesan, and egg, cook 1 minute speed 3. Stir through optional cooked chicken.
6: Serve sauce over cooked cabbage, serve with extra grated cheese and cracked pepper.
Accessories you need
Recipe can be served with fresh pasta as well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Genovese pasta
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hazelnut, pear and apple yoghurt
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Peachy Whip
- Zucchini balls
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake