- 200~250 grams Korean style starch noodles, 3~4 hours soaked on the water
- 1/2 Large Onion, Sliced
- 1/2 green capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 red capsicum sliced
- 1 small carrot sliced
- 2 sheets Fish Cakes, sliced, square one
- 500 grams hot water
- 1~2 tbsp sugar
- 2~3 tbsp sesame oil
- 5~8 tbsp soy sauce
- 1~2 pinches sesame seeds
- olive oil, extra
1. soak dried starch noodles on the warm water at least 3~4 hours
2. slice all the ingredients.
3. Add hot water into bowl.
4. Add soaked noodles into simmering basket and put into position
5. Drizzle 1 tbsp soy sauce and a little bit of olive oil onto the noodles
6. Add all the other ingredients into varoma dish and set varoma position
7. cook 15 mins / varoma / sp2
8. Pour all the steamed ingredients(noodles and veges) into big bowl
9. Mix well with seasonings as your taste
Accessories you need
- you can buy korean style starch noodles at the asian grocery
- you can add more variant vegetables and replace fish cakes with beef or pork
- Be careful when you mixing all the ingredients because noodles are very hot.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Genovese pasta
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hazelnut, pear and apple yoghurt
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Pecan biscuits
- Peachy Whip
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- 5 Minute Pancakes & Pikelets
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake