- 1 tbsp cumin seeds, whole
- 55 g raw cashews
- 5 g fresh coriander leaves (approx 1/4c)
- 60 g tomato paste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp Deciccated Coconut
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala (Everyday Cookbook)
- 2-3 cm piece fresh ginger
- 2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 60 g vegetable oil
Toast cumin seeds in a frying pan over a medium heat for 1-2 mins until aromatic.
Place toasted cumin seeds, cashews, fresh coriander, tomato paste, garlic, coconut, garam masala, ginger, ground coriander, paprika and turmeric into TM bowl and blend 20 secs/sp5. Scrape and blend again 10 secs/sp5
Add vegetable oil and blend on sp4-6 until a smooth paste forms, scraping when needed. This can take 20-60 seconds.
See recipe for Spicy Cauliflower and Leek Soup using this paste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Genovese pasta
- Singapore Hokkien Mee
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hazelnut, pear and apple yoghurt
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Mumbai Escort Recipe
- Variation Mealie Meal / Pap
- Chaffles diet doctor
- Aly's Leftovers Stack (Inspired by the Mexican Stack)
- Healthy Banana & Oat Protein Pancakes