- 1 leeks, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 grams olive oil
- 160 grams arborio rice
- 1 tbsp Vege Stock Concentrate
- 500 grams water
- 100 grams frozen peas
- 50 grams chorizo sliced
- 100 grams Basil Pesto
1. Place leek and garlic in TM bowl Chop 3 sec / speed 7
2. Scrape down bowl and add oil. Saute 3min / 100 degrees / Speed 1
3. Insert butterfly.
4. Add rice and saute 2 min / 100 degrees / reverse / Speed 1
5. Add stock & water and cook 13 min / 100 degrees / reverse / Speed 1
6. Add frozen peas and chorizo. Cook a further 4 mins / 100 degrees / reverse / Speed 1
7. Add pesto and mix 20sec/ reverse / speed 1
8. Pour into thermoserver and let stand for 5 mins before serving
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, bacon, spinach and cheese calzones
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Mushroom and Pancetta Risotto
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Choo Chee Curry (mild version)
- Pomegranate Juice
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Cashew oat drink
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk